Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen.

*Liam's POV*

Today Harry is sending Jack to the same per school as Bella, Bella is super excited her and jack have become quite good friends over these few days.

"Come on daddy! We can't be late!" Bella said.

"I'm coming hold your horses!" I said back to her.

I grabbed her bag and took her down to the car. When we got at the pre school Bella ran inside. Harry was already waiting in the waiting room with Jack on his lap.

"Hey mate." He smiled.

"Hey, did you already sign him in?" I asked as Bella ran up to Jack and started a conversation about something.

"Yeah, but I was just gonna wait for you to get here so we can take them in together." He smiled.

"Okay, well let's go." I smiled back.

I could tell Harry was nervous letting Jack go, I went through the same thing with Bella.

"Harry he will be fine." I reassured him.

"I know, I'm just a bit nervous." He said.

"I know what your going through." I replied.

He just nodded his head and gave me a weak smile.

"Okay Jack well ill see you this afternoon." He said giving jack a hug.

"Bye dad." Jack said hugging him back.

"Cya Bella." I smiled giving her a hug and kiss.

"Bye daddy." She said returning the hug and kiss.

I said bye to jack and Harry said bye to Bella and we left.

We arrived at the studio and Harry was still a bit upset but he soon got over it. We recorded all day then we all got called into the office, because they wanted to talk to all of us boys about something.

"Sit down boys." The manager

"Have we done something wrong?" I asked.

"No nothing at all, we just have to discuss the tour dates." He said.

My heart sank and I think Harry's did as well. How can we leave our kids behind? I mean Bella will have Danielle, but Harry doesn't have a girlfriend. Jack would probably have to stay at our house and that is so much for Danielle, handling two toddlers and work.

"So when is it?" Louis asked.

"Well you will start touring in two months. The tour will go for 4 months you will be touring all of Europe." He replied.

How can I leave Danielle and Bella for 4 months!

*Harrys POV*

4 moths! A whole 4 months without jack!! Who is going to look after him? What am I gonna do?

"Okay, that's all yous can leave now." He said.

We walked out of the room we all just sat there for a while in silence.

"Well shit. This isn't good." I said breaking the silence.

"How are we gonna do it?" Liam asked.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"I'm sure the both of you will figure something out." Zayn said.

"Mmmm." I mumbled.

"Well we have gotta pick the kids up." Liam said.

"Alright then, cya later." Louis said.

We all said goodbye and me and Liam drove to the pre school.

~

We walked into the pre school and I see Jack playing with a group of kids and Bella playing by her self.

"Hi jack." I say bending down to his height.

"Hi dad" he says smiling.

I look over and see Bella clinging to Liam crying. Hmm I wonder what wrong.

*Liams POV*

When we walk in to the pre school I see Bella all by herself.

"Hey Bella, why are you by yourself?" I asked. All she does is start crying. I pick her up and give her a hug.

"Jack took my fwiends. Now I has got no one." She said while crying into my shoulder.

"Aw baby it's alright." I said rubbing her back.

"How bout we go get some ice cream?." I say smiling at her.

"Yes." She nods her head.

"Alright then lets go." I say while getting her bag.

"Hey haz, were gonna go get some ice cream ill cya tomorrow." I say to Harry.

"Yeah sure, but is Bella okay?" He asks.

"Yeah she fine." I say letting out a bit of a laugh.

"Alright, cya tomorrow." He smiles.

*Harrys POV*

"Why was Bella upset?" I asked jack while walking him out to the car.

"I don't know." He says shrugging his shoulders.

I buckled him up and drove home.

A/N- sorry its short and not that good.. Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote! :) xxx