Miss circle X male teacher part 1

Follow the TikTok gang: dayertag

The male teacher is obviously you, and of course I had to do miss circle bro.
Also idk why but I can't change font

Your at this school, doing Whatever the hell your doing, Miss Circle was just wandering the halls. You try your hardest to not interact with her, she is one of the more scary teachers.. I mean she does certainly look nice, but she wouldn't hesitate to murder a child over a damn F.

Your the new teacher here, your one of the two male teachers at this dreadful school, your name is Mister Davis, the other teacher is Mister Demi, your like 60 percent sure he's homosexual, but never mind that,
You've been crushin on miss circle ever since you layed eyes on her. She's 7ft tall and she looks amazing, at least you thought, when you where in the break room with mister Demi, he laughed at how you liked her..and warned you about how dangerous she actually is, I mean god she's literally a cannibal who eats kids for getting Fs. She's obviously one of the more strict teachers in this school

Miss Circle is just walking the halls, going nowhere, doing nothing. Just wandering around. She suddenly stops and stares at you, wondering if you are a new teacher or something.
She says In her weird Japanese accent
"Ah, are you the new teacher?"
And you give her a nod, it kinda hurts how's she's just now figuring this out, you've been here for ATleast a week, and your room is right next to hers.
Miss circle says once more in her weird accent.
"Ah! Welcome to the team Mister Davis."
Kinda weird how she knew your name, but didn't know you where here. (Bad story writing skills)
Atleast she seemed thrilled, that's definitely a sign..right?

The bell rings, your first class begins, although the kids aren't very mean..they definitely aren't respectful.

The tardy bell rings, and looks like most of everyone is present, other then some kids, who are most likely absent, but god, do you really care? It's your first week here and you already wanna blow your head off, this school is fuckin depressing, I don't wanna teach, and the kids don't wanna learn, it's gonna stay that way, but until my paycheck stops coming in, I'm gonna keep teaching.

You start class nice and simple, keeping it easy, you hand out a easy worksheet, and tell the kids that you can find the answers on pages 1-500, they'd figure it out eventually,
There are obviously some little asshole kids in the back you have to yell at every class, but they where being extra loud today, they are lucky you had patience or else you'd chuck a fucking chair at their head, but you can't, because of like lawsuits or something.

You look at the kids, and say in a calm voice "please quiet down, other kids are actually trying to learn."

(I'm just gonna get to the point here, we are 500 words in and I'm not gonna keep talking about your classes.)

It's the students break time, then it's their lunch. You get time to be around circle, hopefully you can make the move (not likely.)
She's in her room sitting at her class, eating Oreos, my god did she love Oreos, her trash can is literally full of Failed test, and Oreo boxes, slightly concerning but it doesn't bother you.

You take a step into her room, and try to spark up a conversation,
"Hi miss circle, how are you?" It's kinda strange how you call her miss circle, you are a teacher after all, should be able to call her by her first name, not her last.

She ignores your question, acting like she didn't hear you, either she didn't , or she's just ignoring you (both are very likely)
Now you don't really know how to tell her you like her, without you getting torn apart and eaten, so your main goal is to be friends with her till she likes you. Kinda a asshole move but like I said, if she'll kill a kid over a F, she'd definitely kill a adult over asking her out, I mean, what is her problem anyways? It's not like she's keeping the kids in line, they misbehave everywhere except her class, I mean even you have thought about knocking a kid into shape, but killing them seems slightly overboard...

You clear your voice, and hesitate for a moment..
"So..why do you kill students over getting bad grades..?"

She looks at you offended, like you just shot her, it couldn't have been THAT bad of a question.

Alright guys I'm done with this part, there will be a part 2 soon, but i might start another little story, and I do take requests, and I will write some spicy stuff.. if you guys request.

Follow the TikTok gang : dayertag