Miss emily X male reader

Thanks cloudycoptor_12 for this one🔥🔥

Another fun fact, miss grace is the principle of the school!

Imagine her with a country accent 🤠

Okay, so miss Emily doesn't have any dialogue, and I have no fucking idea what teacher she is so I'm gonna just assume she teaches history also this story will NOT be getting a part 2 if I decide to throw it out some more, so this is gonna have the same idea as the last one.

You stare at the clock, waiting for the minute hand to hit, then.. it moves. The bell rings now you must go To your favorite class, History. The only struggle will be you actually getting to her class, the hallways are crowded, and kind of dangerous with circle, thavel, and bloomie walking around. But nevertheless you make it to miss Emily's class.
Miss Emily greeted everyone, then You sat at your desk, the one closest to her desk because the other kids where just kinda assholes to you, and even though you never talked in class. They still bothered you.
Eventually after waiting for the tardy bell to ring, she starts the lesson. It was long, and boring. And you barely payed attention. But you manage to get the whole thing memorized.
After the lecture she handed out worksheets which were relatively easy... For you at least. Probably not for the other students though. you write your name down, then the date, then the class period, then once all that's done. You speed through the questions.
And before you know it. You look up at the digital clock and it's one minute before class ends?!
You don't know how many seconds you have left, so you hand her your paper instead of turning it into the bin

Then you wait.. a few seconds pass before the loud bell interrupts what everyone is doing.
Miss Emily says kinda yelling because the bell "you can finish it tomorrow in class!" As all her students rush to lunch.
Thankfully you brought your own lunch because the school lunch is ASS

As your leaving to go to the lunch room, you hear miss Emily say call out your name.
she asks you to grab your lunch and come back to her class for a "talk."
Your lunch is in your locker. Because these kids will steal anything and everything
The hallways are basically empty other then other kids doing the same as you. It's quite unusual to be asked to come in for lunch. But whatever. Eventually you get your locker open and grab your lunch, a bag of chips, a water bottle, and a sandwich. Nothing crazy. Just normal food.

You enter miss Emily's class, and you sit in the desk closest by the seat. Waiting for her to say something.

Then all of the sudden she speaks, in a kind and loving tone

"You've done good today, dear."

Your face turns red, very slight, but miss Emily Notices it. And you hesitate. But say "thank you mam."
she smiled at you, and patted your shoulder and said
"Of course. And please just call me Emily."

AHH THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY GOOD🔥🔥