Mister demi X male teacher PART TWO⁉️⁉️

Hey gang sorry I couldn't continue the story I had a big ahh headache and I was gonna pass out
Instead of doing my fucking homework I'm writing this

Same stuff as last time.

You sit by mister Demi, he seems to notice your presence but seems unbothered by it, you happen to be wearing jeans, and a gray hoodie, nothing too crazy, just a average outfit for helping out.
Your boardem overtakes you, and You get out your phone, and start scrolling on some social media apps, waiting for time to pass by,

Your obviously not paying attention to the children, you could care less about them.
Then, all of the sudden a bang comes from a corner of a room, your eyes dart up from your phone and you look at what happend, two male students decided to fuck around and jump from table to table, obviously not something someone should do, and one of them slipped and hit their head.

Mister Demi looks up after you, and he sees what happened, he jumps up from his seat and goes to help the dumbass that jumped from desk to desk, he's comforting the student and trying to see if the kid was hurt, sayin things like "oh my god! Are you okay?" And stuff like that. You didn't care about the kids but clearly he did.

Eventually he dust himself off, he stands up, and says to the kid
"What you did was not good, you should go to the school nurse."
He was aware the school nurse was one of the more deranged teachers, yet he didn't know what else to say to the poor kid.

You stand by him, not saying anything, then he goes to sit down.
He falls into a chair, and holds his head in his hands, and says
"God, I don't know what i can do, every time a kid gets a F in most of their classes it's a death sentence."
He seems sad. He's probably one of the only teachers to actually like teaching
You pull up a chair and sit next to him, you don't have much to say, but you have a feeling you should be there.
He doesn't cry, or anything. He just seems disappointed. Very disappointed that he probably won't see that student again. He says under his breath.
"That was one of my best students."
He's starting to form a few tears in his eyes. But he hides it, and you try not to bring it up.

And there you are, class ends in 3 minutes, the kids are being loud, and mister Demi is on the verge of tears, while you atleast ATTEMPT to comfort bro

That's all I'm doing tonight gang my head is going to explode🤓