Alice x fem reader part 3

Your majesty, there is a second bus!
I'm writing this instead of doing work fuck you all

You examine it for the short moment you are being held, and those short moments last..very short (bad writing skills) because instead of holding you, she just lets go. And lets you fall to the floor. You fall for what feels like a solid second. And as you hit the ground your head hits first, absorbing all the impact.
Wow I guess you can infact crack your skull on carpet (reference to miss grace)

As your head hits the ground you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head, then everything fades to black. You don't dream or anything. Atleast not that you can remember because by the time your trying to remember what your dreaming about your already lying in the nurses room bed, basically she just gave you a ice pack and told you to nap, except she had to force the pack on you, and manually carry you.

Clearly you were okay, just a small knockout for atleast 20 ish minutes, bht that isn't the least of your concerns because..you were late to class, thankfully the nurse does give out passes to class, so that's a save I guess.

You gain the strength to sit up, and you examine your surroundings to get a better look at the equipment, nothing crazy because the shitty school funding system, you are late but you do get a pass. So you sit up and exit the nurses room, talking to her on the way out, she writes you the note and you go to class.

As you walk to class you pass by the door, remembering what happened prior to your passing out, but honestly you don't mind it, walk to the classroom and stand infront of the door, it's wooden and it has a window, that is blocked off for some reason, they keep the doors locked from the outside for "privacy reasons" (hack and slash)  you knock on the door and wait, imagining what's actually happening inside, the door opens and it's the teacher, miss thavel, you hand her the note so she doesn't maul you with her claws and she reads it, looking for a imperfection in the note so just maybe she gets the chance to kill you for being late.
But everything is solid.

400 words sorry for taking so long I got out of FPE I'll finsisiajabwn