ᨒ。˚| ❝LEAF + WIND❞

────────── ⋆ ꩜ ⋆ ──────────

𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑.

"And, in the final round, the Buzzard Wasps won with a decisive knockout!" She lowers the paper and looks across the table to Tenzin.

"What do you say we go to the arena tonight, catch a few pro-bending matches?" Turning to you with a wide smile. "It sounds fun."

Ever since you arrived with Korra in republic city you've been trying to go see a pro-bending match

Besides the table you, Korra, and Tenzin are sitting at, there are three more tables occupied by other people, all donned in the yellow and red attire, typical of the Air Nomad culture.

Air Acolytes of both genders eating and drinking together around you.

"That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending." Tenzin dismisses taking a sip from his cup.

"Come on, Tenzin! I've dreamed about seeing a pro-bending match with [y/n] since I was a kid. and now we're just a ferry ride away from the arena." Pointing back to the open window.

"Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel. You're here to finish your Avatar training with [y/n] who is trying to enhance her waterbending, and I think some airbending ways might help. So, for the time being, I want you both to remain on the island."

A slightly disappointed look on his face. "Is that why you're keeping the White Lotus sentries around?" You ask.

"to watch my every move?" Korra added.

Several sentries in White Lotus attire standing at each of the walls. "Yes. In order to learn airbending I believe you require a calm, quiet environment, free from any distractions."

"All right, you're the master." You both turn around and look out the window behind longingly towards a golden building out in the distance.

You, Tenzin, and Korra walking outside underneath a wooden shed. A ring-tailed flying lemur soars by.

After rummaging through some clothing you and Korra were dressed in typical Air Nomad attire.

"So, my mother informed me that you've never been able to airbend before."