ᨒ。˚| ❝BLEEDING TIDES❞

────────── ⋆ ꩜ ⋆ ──────────

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐀, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐀𝐁𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏. Huffing you hold up our hand, looking at it dreadfully.

Bloodbending. An art that is illegal in republic city, something that has gotten the top criminal arrested many years ago.

An art that you knew how to do, anyday, anytime, and anywhere.

Sighing you reaching down petting the ferret's back.

In the dining hall at Air Temple Island, you and Korra greedily shovel food into your mouths; having been deprived of such for days, while sitting at a table with Bolin, Mako, Asami, Tenzin, Lin, and Pema.

"Mmm. Mmm. The food tastes amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again." Korra said, her skin less pale than before.

Bolin reached over taking a dumpling from your plate.

Normally you would react in some way but you did nothing, just continued to eat and take blank glances at your hands.

Pema stands up to retrieve Korra's cleaned plate. "We're so thankful you're both home safe."

"Let me help." Asami stands up to help. "[y/n], Korra, I realize you two've been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened."

"Well, first off, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son." She started earning shocked faces from the adults.

"It all makes sense now. That's how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us without a full moon."

"But how did you both escape? And where's Tarrlok?" Tenzin continued. "Amon captured him, and took his bending." You stated firmly.

"What?"

"Yeah, he showed up out of nowhere. He almost got us, too." You both looked down.

"This is very disturbing news. Amon is becoming emboldened. Taking out a councilman, almost capturing the Avatar ... I fear Amon is entering his endgame."

You, Bolin, Korra and Mako exchange glances of concern.

In the kitchen Asami and Pema wash dishes. Pema suddenly doubles over and cries out in pain.

"Pema, are you all right?" Grabbing her shoulder in concern. "The baby is ... just kicking, really hard, is all. I'm fine."