ᨒ。˚| ❝KEEPING PEACE❞

────────── ⋆ ꩜ ⋆ ──────────

𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐘𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐊, 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

Breaking off, she walks up to you, Korra, and Mako. "Welcome home, Avatar. Thanks for starting a war." She said sarcastically.

"I didn't start a war. Well, I did, but it's more complicated than you're making it seem." She claimed.

"Mako, I want you back on the beat. There's going to be a Southern Water Tribe peace march tonight. I need you there to make sure things don't get out of hand."

"I'm all yours."

"We'll go too. The people of the South need to see that the Avatar and the moon spirit are on their side in the fight against the Northern invaders." you said.

"Great, that should calm them down." Lin rolled her eyes sarcastically and walked away.

Mako turned to you and Korra. "Maybe you should sit this out."

"What?" Korra countered. "I just think having you two there blatantly supporting one side will only make things worse. You could at least try to seem neutral."

"We're not neutral! The North invaded our home. The only reason we're here is to get the Republic to send troops to help the South." You retorted making Korra nod in agreement.

Varrick came up. "Zhu Li's already scheduled a meeting for us with President Raiko tomorrow. We'll get them on board."

"Whatever, I gotta go to work." Mako waved off, walking away. "I better go check on my factory." Asami excused, following after.

You place your hand on Naga's muzzle. "We're going to find out about this peace march." You state, looking at Korra who nods, the two of you walking away.

"And I am dying for a pedicure." Turning after Varrick poked Zhu Li's nose before strutting off.

"So, um, what should I be doing?" Bolin asked, being the only one remaining at the dock. "I don't know, Bolin. Figure something out." Mako called out.

Turning on your heel you turn back, facing the earth bender. "You could come with us."

A grin spreading across his face he goes to walk after you and Korra only to be stopped with Varricks hand colliding with his chest.