ᨒ。˚| ❝DELIRIOUS❞

────────── ⋆ ꩜ ⋆ ──────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏.

Korra grunted from beside you as the sound of footsteps against the grain approached.

She awakes to find three Bhanti tribesmen looming over the two of you. Gasping in shock she airbends at the sages.

"Get away from us!"

Pulling you to her only she does not have the strength to keep herself upright and sags down to her knees while panting in exhaustion.

Groaning you peeked your eyes open before staring in shock between Korra and the three tribesmen.

"It's okay, we're here to help you, Avatar Korra, Moon spirit [y/n]"

You both share confused glances, minds unfamiliar of the names mentioned.

"Who's-who's "Avatar Korra"?" The Avatar questioned as their eyes shifted to you.

"Moon spirit?" Genuine confusion in your tone as you finched, harsh sun rays striking your eyes as you gazed up at the burning ball in the sky.

The tribesmen look at each other in apprehension. "What happened to you? How did you end up on our island?"

"We... don't know." Korra began, slumping forward onto you. "I can't remember anything."

Sighing out she passed out, taking you down with her, the bright tropical scene fading to black.

What felt like seconds was in reality an hour of two later when you finally regained consciousness, blue eyes squinting under the moving sky and the top of the trees.

Your tired eyes half-lidded as the shadows of the trees passed over your face.

Glancing over you look at Korra who had been staring up at the canopy as well.

Two members of the Bhanti carrying a stretcher, running toward the Bhanti Village Temple.

Inside the temple ahead an older woman turns around at the sound of people entering.