00-introduction/before present

Hello! This is a fanfic about the infamous psychopathic killer Feyd-Rautha and the ruthless girl named Eliana Atreides (my OC).

Storyline: Cast aside by her own family, Eliana learned everything herself. From the shadows she watched her mother train her beloved son the Bene Gesserit way. She watched and learned, but better. One could be jealous of her intelligence and capabilities.

Don't get me wrong, yes, Eliana tried connecting to her family in every way possible but she always failed. Leto, her father, and Paul, her brother, wanted some sort of friendship with her but Jessica forbade it and no one knew why. No connection to her family hardened her, made her emotionless, strong. A benefit, one would say.

After the house Harkonnen moved out of Arrakis, house Atreides moved it by imperial degree. Before departing, they obviously had to pack everything up in their home, on their home planet Caladan.

Eliana watched from the shadows, as always, how everyone packed. Pathetic morons. She thought. How can they not see what the emperor is doing? Their problems, not mine. She eyed everyone quickly and turned away, walking to her chambers.

Her bitterness was obvious. After being neglected all her life, what can she feel if not hatred?

------

After departing for Arrakis, after all that battle there, once again, Arrakis belongs to house Harkonnen. Just as she predicted.

She was a little sad hearing about her fathers death. She can't deny the fact that she loved her dad a little. Throughout her childhood, Leto would secretly send her gifts, extraordinary gifts - a way to show love, even though the gifts were sent once a month.

And the rumors about her remaining family's deaths? She couldn't care less.

------

Willing or not, she had to travel to Giedi Prime - house Harkonnen planet. Was she suprised? No. After all, the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam said before that the Atreides girl will be involved with the Harkonnens one day. That day is today.

Is she ready? We'll see...

------ Authors notes ------

Yes, yes I know - who could be in love with that killer? I am. So I am making a fanfic about him. You may think - why the 'ruthless' oc? Well, I'm tired of seeing women be underestimated, so I am making them powerful. Hope you enjoy this <3

Ps. I've only watched the movies and haven't read the books, so this will be based on the movies (specifically Dune:Part two) and my imagination. If I ever mix something up do let me know right away so I can fix it.

Another Ps.: English isn't my first language soo...yeah I might make mistakes at times.