05 - The day pt.1

In a gesture of gentlemanly courtesy reserved solely for Eliana, Feyd escorts her to the entrance of her chambers. As she stands before her door, their hands inadvertently brush against each other, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through Feyd's body.

He lingers in the hallway, watching her disappear into her room with a longing that catches him off guard. The emptiness that settles over him in her absence is palpable, leaving him to ponder the unexpected depth of his feelings for her.

What is she doing to me, he wonders, his thoughts consumed by the enigmatic allure of Eliana and the undeniable pull she holds over him. As he retreats to his chambers, he finds himself haunted by her presence, unable to shake the lingering sensation of her touch or the intoxicating effect she has on his heart.

------

"When is the wedding scheduled?" Eliana inquired of one of her attendants as they assisted her with her bedtime preparations.

"Tomorrow, my lady," came the reply from the servant, their hands deftly brushing through Eliana's hair.

Eliana merely nodded in response, her gaze drifting to observe the activity around her in quiet contemplation.

Tomorrow... The word echoed in her mind, a mixture of nerves and curiosity swirling within her. While she couldn't deny the political nature of the event, a part of her held onto the hope that perhaps it could be more than that. Only time would tell...

------

"Is the dress comfortable, dear?" inquired the designer as she meticulously adjusted the wedding gown.

"Yes, thank you," Eliana responded, her gaze fixed on her reflection in the mirror, taking in the intricate details of the dress.

As the anticipated day finally arrived, Eliana couldn't help but feel a sense of both excitement and apprehension. "Turn around so I can get a better look," the designer instructed, stepping back to admire her work.

Eliana complied, turning to face the designer and offering a small smile. "You look absolutely stunning, my lady," the designer murmured to herself, eliciting a faint but appreciative smile from Eliana.

A servant entered the room, interrupting the moment. "My lady, the wedding is about to commence. We must escort you to the venue promptly to avoid any delays," the servant informed Eliana.

Eliana nodded in acknowledgment, responding, "Of course. I'll make my way there immediately." With a slight bow, the servant exited the room.

Turning to the designer, Eliana expressed her gratitude. "Thank you for all your assistance."

"It was truly my pleasure to work with you," the designer replied with a warm smile.

With a final glance around the room, Eliana departed for her wedding ceremony.

------Author's notes------

I apologize for being so inactive, I just have no motivation lately but I'll try to post another chapter today. Lots of love <3