14

The streets of Kuoh Town were packed with people of all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Why shouldn't it be? It was a Saturday after all.

So most people who had nothing to do today were now outside, trying to actually do something.

Naruto was not one of those people.

He was a man on a mission, a very important one at that.

Of course, you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him. He was decked out in a black t-shirt which was covered by a burnt-orange sleeveless hoodie. The hoodie was badass to the blond because he managed to get a stylized red swirl on the back as well!

He completed his set up with dark blue jeans and a pair of white-blue sneakers. He didn't care enough to check out what brand it was though.

Naruto frowned at that, he was beginning to sound like he belonged in this world. It would take him a while to get used to life back at Konoha when he got back...

Back to serious stuff though.

After their most recent...torture session. Yuki proposed that they meet in front of the mall in order to go meet the Hero Tribe leader together. So he left on his own in order to meet her.

...At least he was supposed to.

"Naruto-sama! Naruto-sama! Who are you gonna meet in this super-secret date of yours? Are you gonna elope!?"

The blond felt the tick on his head grow slightly bigger.

"Maria! How many times must I tell you! Naruto is obviously not going on a date! He said it himself didn't he? He's going to meet some sort of spy! Get your facts straight Maria."

The shinobi felt his annoyance begin to bubble up to the surface. He wasn't doing either of those things! They were both literally just making stuff to suit their own crazy imaginations!

"Eh!? Awww...that's so boring!...Unless! That's what Naruto-sama wants you to think Mio-sama! Maybe he's going to go the red-light district in order to have some fun time...! Mio-sama! What will we do!? Naruto-sama is going to have an illicit relationship that doesn't involve you!"

"Wh-!? What the hell are you talking about Maria!?"

Naruto finally stopped walking and immediately turned heel in order to face the two followers. "...Why are you two following me?" Naruto deadpanned with a slightly twitching eyebrow.

Both young devils glanced at each other for a moment before turning to face the blond.

"...We were heading in the same direction?" Mio said, but her attempt at a decent excuse caused her statement to be framed as a question.

Honestly, they legitimately were just heading at the same direction as her psuedo-brother, but his mysterious meeting with...someone had piqued their interest.

But it seemed that Naruto wasn't amused by their active attempt at finding out what he was up to. So he decided to express his disapproval.

Naruto walked up to Mio and grabbed her cheeks, much to the girl's confusion.

Then he pulled.

"Ah...ah! Ah! Ow! Owwwwww!"

The shinobi kept his deadpanned expression as he pulled his psuedo-sister's cheeks, much to her discomfort. His brand of punishment for not listening to him.

"Mioooo...listen to me. I gotta meet with someone important, so you can't come. I'll tell you two about it as soon as I can, but I really can't mess this up." Naruto said seriously, he wasn't willing to lay the fate of this meeting to chance.