16

The clone dubbed as Naruto-1 was laying low as the Gremory team was scouring the forest for him.

They'd never find him at this rate, not unless he was close enough for Koneko-san to use her sensor skills to find him.

Their last clash was meant for the clone to study how they fought and then make counterattacks for them, fortunately for him...their attacks were full of weaknesses.

Easily exploitable ones at that.

Those weaknesses had to be revealed to them or they will be used against them.

Like in about...oh...a few minutes?

By yours truly of course.

The best way to find out about your weakness...was to have it used against you blatantly.

He had their best interests at heart after all, as allies in their 'Kuoh Pact' he would help them.

It totally wasn't true that he was getting his kicks by poking fun at their fighting skills...

Honest.

With a grin, he made a familiar hand seal that made the shape of a cross. He didn't need jutsus to beat them really...but if he wanted to have the most fu-...he meant help them out in the best way...he had to show them...

Show them just how bad it was that they showed a ninja their weaknesses!

"Kage bunshin no jutsu!"

The 'Two Great Ladies' of Kuoh Academy were currently floating in the air, looking around for their quarry.

"Damn it...how did he get away?" Rias questioned with an annoyed frown.

Obviously they lost their quarry.

"He was quite fast Buchou. Honestly, I'm surprised that we managed to follow him as long as we did. What with the canopies and all." Akeno replied while looking around. The crafty clone was jumping from tree branch to tree branch while using the canopies to cover his escape.

Was he playing the waiting game or something else?

Rias didn't reply, she just looked down to check on Yuuto and Koneko.

They were a bit more tired than them, running took more energy than flying. So they were resting for a moment before returning to the chase.

As Rias was checking on her cute servants on the ground, she failed to notice something come flying out from the canopies towards her.

Fortunately someone else did.

"Buchou! Watch out!" Akeno cried out while pushing her king out of the way of the projectiles.

She was successful, as both teenaged girls narrowly dodged the small rocks that were set against them.

But they weren't the only ones under attack...

Several rocks that had suspicious tags on them were sent towards Koneko and Yuuto, while they were distracted with what was going on in the air.

By the time either of them realized what was going on, explosions rang out near them which forced them to move out of the widespread destruction.

The entire group was left in disarray as flying rocks continued to pepper the flying king and queen, which prevented them from fighting back. Meanwhile, explosions forced the knight and rook away from one another due to the danger of providing a perfect target opportunity.

Just as was planned.

The Naruto clone decided to really drive his point home however.

Two clones more clones appeared next to Naruto-1 and began working together to form a rasengan...