Chapter 14

Valerie

     All night. Gabriel and I enjoyed each other all night. Insatiable and full of stamina, I took immense pleasure in the electrified hours we spent exploring ways to quench his thirst. Never in my life had any man worshiped my body the way this man did throughout the night but I knew he continued to hold back. He made me unravel countless times though he had yet to do so. My muscles were jelly and I grew more exhausted by the minute but I refused to tell him, I did not want to be done. Every position we put each other in drove me to new heights.

"Damn woman, you're hard to please," Gabriel panted after he gave me another toe-curling orgasm.

"Me? You are the rabbit here. Besides, who told you I am not thoroughly pleased?" I panted back.

"Hmm, good point," he flipped me onto my side and pulled my back to his broad chest. "I do like being a rabbit though, seems fitting," he murmured into my ear before biting the lobe.

"Almost fitting. Rabbits tend to get off," I ground my ass into him.

"And cut this night short? I don't think so. Did I make you too sore darlin'?" He moved my hair back and studied me.

"I will be sore for a week but I am not complaining," I pulled his head closer to meet my kiss. His palm slid from my thigh over my hip, trailed up my stomach before cupping my breast. His fingers teased my nipple. A moan escaped me and he captured it with a smile against my lips.

"I promised you stress relief, did I keep my promise?"

"Completely," I sighed.

He rolled away from me and a shuffling sound came from the floor before his warm chest pressed against my back again. "Put your hands behind your neck," his deep voice whispered into my ear. I complied without a second of hesitation, something not normal for me. He was gentle when he gathered my hair and moved it away from my neck. Smooth leather wrapped around my wrists and prevented me from lowering my arms. "You okay?"

"Mhmm," I murmured and pressed myself into him. He pinched my finger and I knew what he wanted. "I am okay".

     Gabriel floated his hand from my wrist, over my side and to my knee. A low groan met my ears before he pulled my leg back and over his thigh. He slid into me and I uttered the same gasp as every time he sank into me throughout the night. A renewed pleasure-pain came with each session and a part of me craved it. This new angle prevented him from going as deep but he aligned perfectly with my sweet spot. His thrusts were slow and impactful as moan after moan fell from my mouth.

"Darlin' I've had you all night and I don't know how much longer I can hold back," he whispered into my ear. "But I'm going to hear that sexy scream at least one more time, I promise". His words tightened the coil deep in my belly, the low growl in the back of his voice held an enticing threat I could not run from.

"Do not hold back. Please Gabriel?" I breathed. In a flash he moved us on our knees and buried himself inside me. My elbows were dragged out from under me when he pulled on the belt binding my wrists, he arched my back and sank impossibly deeper into me. I moaned his name and he slammed his entire length inside my aching core.

"Is this what you want, Valerie?" he growled.

"Yes. Do not stop!" He obeyed, the cage flung open and he stopped restraining himself. He drove me to the edge of euphoria but I fought back. I wanted Gabriel to cum because my body would not survive another round against his unending hunger. "Harder!" I cried out.

"Cum for me Val," he demanded.

"You first," I moaned and battled my own release. His thrusts became sloppy and I clamped around him. He let go of the belt then floated his strong fingers down my back to squeeze my hip, still using his entire length to please me. Gabe spanked me with a groan and we fell onto our sides. His fingers found my clit, his strokes were anything but gentle and it sent me over the edge while his cock kept pumping into me. He kept his promise, I failed to stop myself and his name flew through my lips on a guttural scream. A deep growl was my vague warning before his teeth sank into the ridge of my shoulder as he unraveled around me. We laid in his bed panting as the haze of satisfaction wafted around us. I felt him twitch inside me but neither of us moved to separate. Gabriel unbound my wrists and I stretched my arms above my head.

"Valerie, I'm so sorry".

"For what?"

He placed a soft kiss where he bit me. "I never meant to hurt you, darlin'," he released an ashamed sigh.

I turned my head to face him, "You did not hurt me, I enjoyed it," I kissed him.

"Really?" He studied me with widened eyes.

"Yes. It is not something I ever considered but I am not mad you did it". The distinct twitch inside me made my head shake. "Oh no Rabbit, do not even think about it".

"Damnit," he groaned and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'll let you rest for a minute before you're screaming my name again". We lay there, still connected, as our breathing slowed back to normal. Soon his body relaxed, his nose buried into my hair and his arm stayed snug around my waist.

'I have to find a way to sneak out. I cannot sleep here. Valerie pull yourself together girl, it was just sex. Amazing, leg-shaking, mind blowing sex but nothing more.'

"So damn perfect," Gabriel murmured in his sleep. My heart wanted to swell but I shut it down, I refused to go through it again.

     I waited a few minutes before I rolled away from him. The swift emptiness I felt when he was no longer inside me caught me off guard as something I did not expect. I crept through the apartment, gathered my clothes then found the bathroom. As quiet as possible, I dressed and splashed some water on my face.  'Get your shit together and get out!' I scolded myself while I finger-combed my hair in the mirror. Sally kept me company with soft purrs while I waited for my ride, the subtle vibration of my phone signaled me to leave. One final pat for Sally and I eased the door closed. During the trip to Simon's house my mind filled with flashes of my intimacy with Gabriel and how he treated me. Even at his most primal, he controlled himself enough to be careful. He spanked, bound, ravished, and bit me; but he never harmed me. Cool air flowed through the cracked window and tampered the heat that radiated from my entire being. When I got out of the car, realization dawned on how sore he made me. The sensation put a wide smile on my face.