No ones watching (BrianXBender)

Detention on a Friday afternoon was a dreary affair, with the sunlight filtering weakly through the windows, casting long shadows across the classroom. Brian Johnson sat at his desk, diligently working on a stack of overdue assignments, while John Bender lounged in the seat beside him, a bored expression etched on his face as he doodled on a scrap of paper.

As the minutes dragged on, Brian couldn't shake the feeling of Bender's eyes on him, a sensation that sent a shiver down his spine. He stole a glance at the rebel beside him, his heart skipping a beat at the intensity of Bender's gaze.

"Quit staring," Brian muttered, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Bender smirked, leaning closer until their knees brushed against each other under the desk.

"What if I don't want to?" he whispered, his voice low and husky.

Brian's breath caught in his throat as he felt a surge of heat pooling in his belly. He tried to focus on his work, but every glance in Bender's direction only served to fuel the growing tension between them.

Suddenly, Bender's hand slipped under the desk, his fingers grazing Brian's thigh in a tantalizing caress. Brian gasped, his heart pounding in his chest as he glanced around nervously, hoping no one had noticed the illicit contact.

"What are you doing?" Brian hissed, his voice trembling with desire and fear.

Bender merely smirked, his touch growing bolder as he trailed his fingers higher, inching closer to the hem of Brian's shorts. Brian's head spun with a heady mix of arousal and panic, his body responding instinctively to Bender's touch even as his mind screamed for restraint.

"Relax, Johnson," Bender murmured, his breath hot against Brian's ear. "No one's watching."

Brian bit his lip to stifle a moan as Bender's fingers danced along the edge of his shorts, teasing and tantalizing in equal measure. He knew he should stop this, that they were risking everything with their reckless behavior, but in that moment, all he could think about was the overwhelming desire coursing through his veins.

With a boldness he didn't know he possessed, Brian reached out and grabbed Bender's hand, pulling it closer until their fingers were intertwined. Bender's eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't pull away, his thumb tracing lazy circles on the back of Brian's hand.