MALL

Time skip - Mall
Kiawento and Raiya strolled into Kohl's, their laughter echoing through the aisles as they browsed at the costumes. Raiya, always one for bold choices, was drawn to the baby shark PJs, while Kiawento, more reserved, felt unsure about the edgy look.

Meanwhile, Gordon, Dallas, and Ian roamed the mall in search of sustenance, their appetites leading them to Panda Express. As they debated over chow mein or fried rice.

Back at Kohl's, after trying on countless ensembles, Kiawento and Raiya settled on outfits that complemented their individual styles. Raiya drudged on a laced tank top and cargo jeans. While Kiawento wanted a leather define jacket. After a while, they headed to the checkout, eager to reunite with the boys and share their finds.

At Panda Express, the boys' conversation halted as Kiawento and Raiya approached, their confidence shining in their newly acquired attire. Gordon's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Raiya in her new clothes, but before he could muster the courage to compliment her, Ian blurted out, "Wow, you both look amazing!"

Raiya flashed a grateful smile while Kiawento chuckled, exchanging a knowing glance with Raiya. As they all dug into their meals, the air buzzed with shared laughter and the promise of more adventures to come. And amidst the clinking of chopsticks and the rustle of paper napkins, Gordon made a mental note to be a little less subtle in his flirtations next.

Y'all ik this was so bad and short I am so sorry pls forgive me :(