Chapter 4

𝒩𝒶ℴ𝓂𝒾
𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 8𝓉𝒽
5:00𝒶𝓂

Hearing my alarm go off I took my covers off of my body. I turned off my alarm and got out of bed. I put my slides on and went downstairs. I went into my mom's room and sat on her bed.

"Good morning mommehhhhhh." I dragged as i gave her a hug.

"Good morning Mimi." My mom said before hugging me back. "Go wake up your brothers for me please." She told me

"Yes ma'am." I said before going out her room and down the hall.

I walked into my middle oldest brother Nakeman's room. I turned the lights on and threw one of the shoes on the floor at him.

"NIGGA!" He screamed at me awaking from his sleep.

"Good morning big brother!!" I said laughing.

I walked upstairs and went into my youngest oldest brother's room Namari and knocked on the door. I'm too scared to bust in his room, I don't know what he be doing in there.

"Come in." He said in a tired voice.

"Get your ugly butt up." I said to him before walking out his room.

Finally I went to my oldest older brother's room Nathaniel.

"GOOD MORNING BIG BROTHERRRRR!" I yelled jumping on his bed giving him a hug.

"Good morning big head." He said hugging me back before I got up.

I walked back to my room and got my clothes out. I went into the bathroom across from my room and closed the door. I checked my phone seeing a text from Deondre.

                                𝒟ℯℴ𝓃𝒹𝓇ℯ🤍

Good morning ma❤️
                                        Good morninggggg🤍

I took my clothes off and got in the shower. After taking a shower I rapped a towel around me and got my skin care out. I did my skin care and then walked into my room.

I put on a white shirt with a green skirt and a matching green bag. Then I went into the bathroom again and fixed my hair. I got out the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got out my lunchbox with my name on it and put the hibachi my daddy made in it. After putting some more snacks and things inside my lunch box, I went into my room and packed my backpack.

Once I finished I went downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch with my knees to my chest. I went to my feed on Instagram.

@Moriahthebaddest