Chapter 5

𝒩𝒶ℴ𝓂𝒾
                               𝒜𝓊𝑔ℯ𝓊𝓈𝓉 12
                                 12:00𝓅𝓂

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Tatiana sitting by Deondre. I started to feel something i've never felt, jealousy? Never. I got out my lunch box and sat beside Moriah who was sitting in front of them.

While Tatiana was all up on Deondre I decided to just get on my phone. I took out my leftover Wing Stop from my lunchbox and dipped my chicken in the ranch.

"Bae lemme have one." Deondre said

"No I'm good." I said continuing to eat my Cajun chicken

"Well I'm notcha man so gimme one bestie." Moriah said

"Here." I said putting a piece of chicken in her mouth while laughing

"This good as a mothafu-" she said before I cut her off

"Don't you cuss." I cut her off before taking the other side of the chicken and eating it.

"You get on my nerves." She said laughing

I looked over at Deondre with him mugging me. Then I looked at Tatiana take a bite of her apple with her head in the crook of Deondre neck which really made me mad.

I got up and let my shorts stay risen up without pulling them back down. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help it but I felt jealous. I walked out the bathroom trying to forget about it.

"Wsp." This guy said to me looking at behind me at my butt

"Hi?" I said confused

"Lemme getcho number." The guy sorta asked

"I have a man." I said dryly

"Did I ask?" He asked

"Get out my face." I said bluntly before walking back to the table feeling the guys eyes on me

I sat at the table and got on my phone and posted a picture from this morning

@_PrettyfaceNai

I checked the time then got up

"Bye Moriahhhhh." I said before kissing Moriah's cheek and walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:00𝓅𝓂

I got inside my house and went straight to my room. I sat on my bed and turned on The Karate Kid the one with Jaden Smith. I laid on my bed looked at the ceiling.

"GETCHA ASS DOWNSTAIRS." My momma yelled from downstairs.

"YES MA'AM." I said walking downstairs wiping the tears I didn't know I had.

"Go get the door ion feel like getting up." She said getting out her phone

I walked over to the door surprised to see Deondre at the door.

"Yes?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"What's your problem?" He asked pulling me outside and closing the door.

"I don't have a problem." I told him

"Naomi what's wrong with you?" He asked stern

"Nothing." I said dryly

"Okay well give me a kiss." He said more than asked

"No." I told him

"See something is wrong."

"NOTHING IS WRONG...I'm fine." I said snapping at him

He pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry Naomi." He said still hugging me rocking us side to side

"Mhm." I said hugging him back smelling his cologne

"Wanna come over my house?" He asked and I nodded

I got in his car and sat with my legs to my chest. I texted my mom and told her ima stay the night at Deondre's house.

Once we got to his house I got out the car and looked around. I didn't see any other cars but I didn't pay that any attention. He walked me inside and took me to his room.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him

"Outta town." He said bluntly before laying on top of his bed and pulling me on him

"What if I wanted to stand." I said sarcastically

"Well to damn bad." He said laughing

"Don't curse." I told him

"Is this your house or...?" He asked

I rolled my eyes before he got up and started playing the game.

"Can I turn on some music." I asked him

He looked over at me and nodded. I took his phone and connected it to the speaker I saw on his dresser. I played "The Rain" by K. Michele. Before the song started playing I paused it and looked through his drawers and getting a pair of PSDs. I turned the song on and jumped on his bed.

I started dancing and shaking my butt. Deondre looked over at me and then back at his game. I jumped off his bed and started dancing in his lap. Eventually giving him a lap dance.

"Ey nigga I'm finna get off the game." Deondre said to the people on the game

"Stay on yo game." I said then getting off him

"Getcho ass back here and keep doing that." He said pulling me back on his lap and laying back in his chair.

"Feel good don't it." I said smirking and getting off him.

"Hell yeah." He said biting his lip and looking at my butt

I got back on the bed and played "I'll Kill You" by Summer Walker. I got up in Deondre lap facing him and started singing the song.

"I'L GO TO HELL AND JAIL ABOUT YOU BOY!" I screamed the song, "I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A LOVE LIKE THIS!"

"You so goofy." He said grabbing my butt

"I'm about to go to sleep." I said after the song ended.

"Okay just lay down." He said to me

"Lay with meeeee." I dragged

"Okay mama." He said getting in the bed with me.

Surprisingly he went to sleep first. Since he was sleep I grabbed what I thought was my phone and saw a text message from Tatiana. Then I realized it was Deondre's phone. I didn't even read the text I just pushed him off me and got up. I grabbed one of the blankets on his bed and sat in his gaming chair. I wrapped up in the blanket and went to sleep.