Chapter 13

SINCE CLEARLY YALL CAN'T SEE WHAT I SAID, I WILL SAY THIS IN UNDERLINED LETTERS. I NEED YALL TO GIVE ME 5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS! YALL ARE DOING GOOD WITH VOTES BUT NOT WITH COMMENTS. SO ILL GIVE YALL COMMENT IDEAS.

- YOU CAN SAY THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN THE BOOK/STORY

- YOU CAN SAY THINGS THAT YOU LIKED/DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT THE CHAPTER

- WHENEVER YOU THINK ABOUT SOMETHING WHILE READING THIS COMMENT IT!

- YOU CAN COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER OR WHAT/WHO A CHARACTER REMINDS YOU OF

I don't mean to be rude but if yall don't show me you like the book there is no point in continuing.

Naomi
November 25th
12:00pm

It's finally Thanksgiving! My second favorite holiday. My mom and I were cooking dinner as my brothers watched football. Deondre went home yesterday but I invited him and his family to thanksgiving.

There was a knock on the door so I cleaned off my hands and went to open it.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING BABESS!" Jada screamed giving me a hug

"Happy thanksgiving!" I said hugging her back

"Hey Nai." Trey said giving me a side hug

"Hey Trey." I said hugging him back before letting them in.

I went back to the kitchen and started making the macaroni and cheese.

After a couple hours of cooking everything except the deserts were done. Everyone had made it except Deondre. We decided to all wear matching thanksgiving pajamas.

After hearing the doorbell I went to go check who it was and saw Mimi, Deondre little sister, at the door.

She ran and hugged me, and I hugged her back.

Mimi is in 8th grade and she is very sweet. We became pretty close.

"Here." Mimi said giving me what looked like a pie with the top covered in foil.

"What is it?" I said while grabbing it.

"It's a strawberry pie my Nana taught me how to make." She said walking in

"Can you get set it on the table please?" I asked her as she went and did it

"Hi Mrs. Ma'Khiya!" I said giving her a side hug. She is Deondre's mom

"Girl what are doing, cmere." She said giving me a full hug, "How are you?"

"I'm good." I said with a smile as she walked in the house

"Hey Mr. Kash." I said to Deondre's dad

"Hey Naomi." He said walking in

"So I don't get a hello?" Deondre asked and I smiled.

I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while standing on my toes. He wrapped his arms around me waist and picked me up.