Meeting

**at school danielle was new but didnt know who to talk to but she bumped into the school bully kang haerin**

Haerins POV
**as i was going through my locker to find my books a girl bumped into me**
Hey! watch where your going rookie!

Danielles POV
**haerin yelled at her which made danielle startled**
i-im sorry senior!
Haerin: you better be rookie!
**danielle walked away with a scared look on her face**

Haerins POV

*class had started and haerin went to her usual spot but...there was only 1 empty seat left and that was behindh her....she knew that her new victim would be behind her so she got excited**

Danielles POV

**i enter class and there was only 1 seat left behjnd KANG HAERIN!?!!! Shit! what am i suppose to do!
she bullies me alot and she might even punch me if i accidentally touch her hair! GOD! WHAT DO I DO!! i should just be brave...and walk to the empty seat...she wont be in my next class so its alright danielle....YOU CAN DO IT DANIELLE...danielle approaches haerin**

uhh hi! is this seat taken....?

Haerin: no asshole but you better not be sitting here

b-but its the only seat left

Haerin: fine...but remember if i ever hear you talking behind me or even touching my hair...you will have a punishment.

y-yes ill remember that senior!

**fuck! why does my heart beat so fast when im around her! oh god...i dont wanna do this anymore...fuck i need to be brave! YOU CAN DO IT DANIELLE!**

**the teacher calls out danielle for introduction**

Teacher: Danielle Marsh would you please introduce yourself?

Of course ma'am
My name is Danielle Marsh and I am 19 Years Old
I moved from Australia to korea
And i am a transfer student

Teacher: Thank you Danielle For sharing with us, now can ever bring out their textbooks?

**the class had ended and danielle went to her locker and got her glasses and haerin accidentally spilled her cup of coffee on danielle**

Haerin: Hey rookie! watch your step!

why should i? its your fault you bumped into me

Haerin: Dont you dare talk back to me! my parents are rich and successful!

Danielle: aww, is the little kid gonna tell her dad?

Haerin: fuck you! **haerin walks away**

aww, you want to fuck me?

Haerin: w-what? fuck no! your disgusting!

Danielle: **she chuckles* * im joking

this was kinda short bc i have to review for exams tmr🥹🥹🥹 but ill make it longer later!!