BONUS FOR THE DEPRESSED!!! (this will only be a part of the story if they die😭)

(FOR BEST EXPERIENCE OF READING, LISTEN TO A PIECE OF YOU BY NATHANIEL CONSTANTIN WHILE READING!!!)

                                Danielles Pov:

my leg had been shot but me and haerin still hug tightly

Haerin: shh...its ok were not gonna be shot...ill get a a medkit wait!

haerin ran outside the classroom to get a medkit....but then.....after...haerin heard gunshots in the classroom, she quickly ran over there

Haerin: Dani-ah!!

she looks at danielle bleeding on the floor

Haerin: danielle! wake up! wake up danielle! please!

Danielle: haerin-ah....i love you so much....

were the last words danielle said

Haerin: DANI-AH!!!

tears welled up in haerins eyes....she sobbed loudly as police sirens were heard....

20 years later, haerin was now a A very popular celebrity, and she got invited to an interview

Interviewer: is there anyone you love or care about?

Haerin: yes, yes there is but, she is dead....dani-ah.....if you hear me, i love you so much, have fun up there in heaven ;)

Haerin: but damn, she's gone... Dani-ah... If you can hear me again, I'm so damn in love with you, I-I wish you didn't have to leave this world... All those moments of joy and laughter... they torment me now... I love you so damn much... please, never abandon me in my next existence...

Haerin's heart aches as she reminisces about her beloved girlfriend who tragically passed away during their high school years. The memories of their love and laughter now haunt her, leaving a void that can never be filled. The pain of losing her soulmate is a constant reminder of the cruel reality that snatched away their future together. Haerin's tears flow endlessly, as she longs for the warmth of her girlfriend's embrace, forever lost in the depths of sorrow.

Moral Lesson: Not Everyone Has A Happy Ending.

tangina bat ako naiyak