Chapter: 3

She is riding the bus while listen to her playlist. She messaged to her mother that no need to wait for her. Her mom known that she's working part time jobs for money.

After 10 minutes she arrived at the restaurant. She saw today has a lot of people she went inside to meet her boss.

" Oh Minji, come here. We have new customer here take this and drive safely." She has to deliver this foods to customer. She got on her delivery biker and drove to the address.

Now she came back and her boss introduce her new worker. " Minji, today I have someone to introduce to you." Minji turned to look at a girl. " H-hi my name's Kang Haerin. I'm new here please kindly help with new job." Minji nodded. "I'm Kim Minji. Nice to meet you."

" So Minji since you're the only one to delivery the food here so she's new here I hope you help her with this job. I put her to help delivery." Minji offered her hands shake. Haerin accepted it and smile to her Minji but Minji didn't.

' She's weird.' Haerin thought.

" From now on you work with Minji, but follow me I have to tell you some rules here." Even though they are just deliver but they are lucky to have a kindness who help them.

" You have know rules here." She explained all the rules to Haerin. " Plus, I want you to be close with Minji. I know everyone here thought She's rude but after a few months they work with Minji she's really a good person. You saw her weird right? I know but if you work with her I think you'll be her best friend. You'll feel awkward but trust me I known her for 2 years now. she works so hard for money. I hope you don't mind her." She said and Haerin smiled to her. " Yes, I'm fine with it. I'll try to be friend with her. " Good! now you can go to work Minji knows what she's gonna teach you." Her boss said with her warm smiles.

" Hey, Minji! Let's go I'm ready." Minji nodded and Haerin followed her from behind.

Minji got on her boss motorbike and Haerin also since Haerin understood quickly so Minji didn't have to teach her more. Haerin seemed like quiet but she's talkative now with Minji. Minji didn't talk much just nodded.

" So you study there?" Haerin asked her. Minji nodded. " Oh tomorrow I will move to there too maybe we will be classmates. I just moved from Busan." Minji nodded and Haerin only sighed. " Maybe we can be friend I know you don't want to talk a lot." Then she patted Minji's shoulders. Minji looked at her with confused on her face.

' Why she wants to be friend with me?' Minji thought.

" I don't have any friends either." Minji turned to her and she nodded again.

" Can you stop nodding? Just say some words or talk with me. I look like a fool here!" She playful pushed her. " I don't know what to say." Minji responded.

" Nevermind maybe soon you will talkative with me." Haerin said. " It's time to go home let's go!" Haerin said while standing up.

Minji stood up and look at her watch. " I'm going." Minji said and went out from her sight.

" Aish this girl didn't even say goodbye to me."

" Hey, wait for me!" Haerin shouted hurriedly get on her motorbike.

At Minji's Home

" Mom! I'm back! " She said and her mom went out from her room. " Oh here I got your favorite foods!" Minji said while smile to her precious lady.

" No I ate already eat it I know you study hard." Minji shook her head. " I know you lie to me just eat it mom my boss gave it to you." Minji said.

" Minji, Why are you working for me? I can find a job and make money for us. You don't have to work your part time job." Mrs Kim said. " Mom, I can handle it you don't have to work for me. I'm an adult now you know I can make money don't worry!" Minji said and her mom only sighed defeated. " Now just eat I'll go to take a shower and do my homework. Goodnight mom!" Then she went to her room.

Mrs Kim only looked at her precious daughter with pity mixed with prideful. She is hungry but she lied to Minji so she could eat dinner. Actually Minji just ate a bread that Haerin had shared with her.

She ate with her teary eyes...

______________

Don't forget to vote!!