Chapter 7

Now Minji went out from police stations, and she met Eunji is standing alone.

Eunji told everything to Minji and Minji asked her if she wants to visit Haerin at hospital.

Eunji doesn't want to be with them because she adopted by them, so she has no choice. She also apologized to Haerin.

Minji told Haerin about Taehyung father. They told her not to say anything about it so they are agreed with it since Taehyung's father help them.

Minji went out to buy the food for them but coincidently she met them again.

" Hi! Minji, you also come here?" Minji nodded.

" What happened to your face?" Yeah, it's Danielle and Hanni. " U-It's nothing just got some cut..." Minji said with shutter because she doesn't want them to know.

" I will go now!"

" Wait! Minji, if you need help just tell me and are you going home?" She said while smile to her.

" I just go to hospital."
" What happened to who's?" She asked.

" U-um Haerin now is at hospital." Minji said.

" Jinja! Can we visit her?" Danielle asked with concern and Minji nodded slightly.
" Gaja!"

At Hospital:

" Haerin!"

" Oh Danielle, Hanni, what brings you guys here?" Haerin confused. " Minji said you're at hospital."

" Are you alright?" Haerin nodded.

" What is this?" Eunji asked.

" I bought it for you both." Minji said.

" Who are they?" Eunji began to ask. " They are our friends and classmates."

" Ah I see, I'll eat now!"

Haerin and Eunji opened it and saw the food that Minji has bought for them.

" You guys take a sit first and thanks for your visit." Haerin smiled to Danielle and Hanni. Oh, that smile! Danielle already melts into her smiles.

" Have you eaten yet?" Haerin asked. " Yeah, we brought it here so we could eat together."

" Minji, do you want some? We bought it a lot since Hanni eats a lot maybe she can't finish it all." Minji hesitated.

" Here..." Then Hanni handed her the porridge.
" T-thank you..."

Then she turned to Minji.

" Kim Minji..."

" What's this feeling? I'm getting goosebumps. What's your problem?" Haerin asked her with surprised.

" What?" Minji asked.

" I mean...... You... you're being so nice right now. I mean the way you're looking at me, your behavior, the way you talk to us, and that look on your face... It's making me feel gross."

Haerin and Minji are staring at each other's. Suddenly Minji smiles Haerin didn't expect Minji to smile at her. Haerin looked at Minji with disbelief look. " Jinja! Did you just smile?"

" Did you guy see? She smiles!" Danielle and Hanni both were excited to see this soft side of Minji.

Minji sat down beside Eunji and Haerin didn't eat her food she just sat and watched Minji.

" Just eat it!" Minji said. Haerin began to eat while Minji opened her foods and smile.

She's still had warmhearted even though she seems quite and didn't care to others.