Chapter 8

" How have you been? Long time no see we missed you."

" What is this?" Minji asked. " We're his friends"

" We were talking." Minji said coldly. " We hadn't seen him in ages, so we wanted to talk as well.

" Then talk to him later..." Minji looked at them sharply. " Okay, we are sorry. Let's catch up soon I'll call you."

" Let's catch up later! I'll call you. Make sure you answer, okay?"

" See you again!" Then they went back. " He still looks like a dork." They said.

" Who are they?" Minji asked. " What?"

" Those guys." Minji said. " Right, they're just no one." Taehyung said.

At School

Taehyung was having a bad mood, and his classmates are being too loud. He's very frustrated and said, " Hey."

" Hey!" This time He yelled at them. " Be quiet. I mean, shut your mouths." Then Taehyung began stood up and walked to their tables.

" You're laughing?"

" I wasn't laughing."

" You did just laugh. You moron do you wanna die?" Taehyung grabbed his collar.

" Taehyung, what's wrong?" After that Minji asked him. " It's because he thinks Haerin and Minji have his back." They scoffed.

" What?" Taehyung about to grab his collar again. " Hey, move it. What's going on here?" Haerin woke up from sleep.

" I don't know. He's just being crazy." They said.

" You piece of crap!"

" Hey, stop it. Please!" Haerin caught Taehyung not to beat them.

" You cutie. Why are you being so scary? Let's go to the store, Minji-ah!" Haerin said.

" Don't put your hands on my shoulders." He said and walked out from class. Haerin confused.

" What's wrong with him?" Haerin asked Minji. Minji stood their while thinking Why Taehyung suddenly like that.

" Haerin, Let's go to eat lu—What's going on here?" Danielle said excitedly but saw the mess and Haerin and Minji stood their and she got curious.

" Right, Let's go. Hey, Minji let's go!" Minji then followed them.

" Hey, Can you tell me? What happened early?" Haerin looked at her. " I don't know. Taehyung is weird today. He's so mad."

" Really! Maybe He's in the bad mood." Haerin agreed. " Minji, should we go to his house? What do you think?"

" Okay." Minji nodded. " Hey, Danielle, Hanni. May be we can't hang out for a while. I need to fix this with Taehyung I don't know what's going on with him."

" Yeah, We are fine. Tell us when you're free and Minji, Is your wound gotten better?"

" I'm fine." Minji said. " you should talk more with us don't be so quiet." Danielle smiled warmly.

" I forgot, can I have your both numbers? So we can contact each other." Hanni said. " Of course, sure. Here!" Haerin typed her number in Hanni's phone.

" What about you Minji? What yours?" Haerin asked and Minji hesitated at first.

" Come on Minji, we are best friends just give them its easy for us to communicate." Minji stared at her and decided to typed her number on Hanni's phone.