5

After changing, I admired myself. Anyone would fall for me like this. Without a doubt.

I was full of myself, as I should be. Judge me if you want but I don't care. She talked to her fake audience in her mind.

"Can I come in now?" Jungkook asked from the other side. "Yes!" I shouted a bit for him to hear me.

I heard the door knob twist and then open. I looked at him smiling. His eyes widened and his lips parted.

"W-wow! This looks amazing on you!" He smiled as his eyes wandered on my body.

"Did it hurt??" He asked looking into my eyes. " Yes! Yes, it did hurt as I fell from heaven," I replied nonchalantly, rolling my eyes playfully.

TIME SKIP

I was wandering here and there in this massive Palace. That coconut head didn't show me the place so I had to explore it myself. Plus it would be fun if I did it myself.

I asked him to show me but he said that hE wAs bUsY. He said that he had work to do as a Prince. Leave that.

Till now, I have explored a library, a battlefield and a massive weapon hall. I didn't know they were present here until I discovered them.

There is one more thing I discovered, which was that they do have this kind of machine which were used to get an email type thing from the King or Prince.

The king or Prince will send the letter, and it will be sent to different places where the machines were present. This was used to notify people in this place about something.

As it was very big, it was very difficult for one person to tell everyone here about something. So these were used instead. Just like fax machines.

This was getting boring. I mean I was excited when I saw the library. It was very gorgeous. The leather-scented library it was.

There were many books based on many different topics.

I was thinking of going there to read one of the books. It would be fun if I found any rom-com or thriller story.

I love action too. I think it's very cool to hold a gun and shoot perfectly.

I went to the library as I didn't have anything else to do. As I entered, I saw the librarian; it was an old man which I had seen before too. He had glasses on his nose bridge.

He looked up at me and then continued writing on a paper with a feather. The machine was also present just beside him on the table.

I didn't bother to look again at him and searched for some good books. As I was searching, this one signboard caught my attention.

'Rom-com' was written over it, and I internally high-fived myself. I went to the shelf dancing a little.

My fingertip was searching for an eye-catching title so I could start reading.

My finger stopped at this one book. I took it in my hand and examined it. The cover was simple with the title written over it yet it was beautiful in my eyes.

'Water and Fire' was the title with a girl and a boy printed on it.

It ignited the fire of curiosity in me. I sat at the nearest table and opened the first page.

The second.

Then tenth.

Then twentieth.

Then hundredth.

I was so immersed in reading that I didn't know when two hours went by. I closed the book with a sigh. I almost read half of it. I stretched closing my eyes.

"Miss." A voice called and I looked towards it. "Yes?" I asked the librarian who called me.

"The Lord has called you to the Throne room." I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion. "Who Lord?" I asked him.

"The Lord of this Empire." OK, the father Jungkook. I got it. I left from there immediately, but then I stopped mid-way.

Where is the Throne room?!

Great. Just, Great Y/n. You are the most idiotic person in this world; oops sorry, not in this world but in all the universes. I'm done with myself.

I decided to ask one of the guards after a thousand years of thinking. I went close to the one I saw first.

"Um...excuse me, can you please tell me where the Throne room is?" I hesitantly asked him.

He looked at me with not interested eyes. "Follow me," this was the only thing he said and led me to the so-called 'Throne room'.

I have to say his voice was ice-cold. I followed him, and he stopped in front of a massive wooden door, telling me to open it and left from there. It was really big.

Why is everything so big here???
I shrugged it off and opened it slowly. I also closed it after opening enough for my small figure to go inside.

There was this big Throne chair present in the front where an old man sat with a crown on his head.

There was this one more chair beside it, a bit smaller than it. Jungkook was sitting on that.

He was already looking at me. There were more Throne chairs present along the walls where many men were sitting.

Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin were also present there. I couldn't recognise anyone else, they were probably their fathers.

I took slow steps towards that old man, still confused about why they wanted me there. "Bow down, Young lady." An official ordered me. I raised my eyebrow at him.

Suddenly anger rushed into me. "Why?!" I asked him boldly rolling my eyes at him. Some scoffed, and others whispered at my attitude.

Did I care??
No.

"Bold of you to assume that I would bow," I said almost wanting to slap that old man's face whom they called their lOrD. His face was also not pretty. Even if it was, I would still love to slap that.

"Why am I here??" I asked as no one was interested in speaking to me. "Young lady, we have called you to inform you that you are getting married to my son."

And that was it; I snapped my head towards him, widening my eyes with my jaw dropped to the ground.

"P-pardon?!" I whispered not able to process and move from my place. I was stuck. My mind stopped working.

"Lord said that you are going to marry their son, Jeon Jungkook." An official repeated. "Joke of a decade. Please don't joke with me!" I said trying to deny it.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "I don't joke, Young lady." I looked at Jungkook to only find him avoiding my eyes.

He knew! He fu-fooking knew!!! I was so disappointed and it was visible in my eyes.

"And why do you think that you have the right to do that? Huh?" I spoke in a harsh tone.

What else was I supposed to do? It's just my first day in this new world, and they want me to marry someone whom I barely know. And why do they think that I will follow their orders?

Who are they to me? No one, they were no one.

"I officially announce that my son, Jeon Jungkook will be married to Miss Y/n after a month. This message should be told to everyone in this Empire!"

With that, he stood up and left from there, ignoring my questions and presence. I stomped my foot with fury.

How can he do that to me?

I left from there too. I was not in my right mind right now. What the heck is that behaviour?

_

Hello!
I updated early due to the request of my lovely readers.
(Other books are pending)
The book 'Water and Fire' will come when knew these will finish. (Hopefully)

I have to go line-wise. So stay tuned and make sure to vote and comment so that I keep on updating.

Bye💜💜💜