₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ӾӾłӾ

Berserker Bae. Or Baeserker if you will, is the primal form of the aspect of chaos as it first came to be into the multiverse. Before it was all formed, when only light and dark existed.

A senseless, personalitiless powerhouse with the average attentionspan of an ipad kid. A single goal in its mind: to have fun. And that fun is usually only fun to it.

Destruction, pain, dread? It finds these to be fun. It's not the one getting killed and that is fun, no? So it causes them as much as it can and to anything that may be unfortunate enough to be in its vicinity of attack and range when it decides that its time to have fun.

Such state could barely produce cohesive sentences, let alone two actions that can be comphrehended as to why they followed each other. It is said that at its core, its primodial form, chaos cannot be beaten. In any sense of the word.

And yet it once was. How else would the Bae everyone knows came to be? All we can do is hope that they can do it again.

=u=t=t=e=r=c=h=a=o=s=
=C=h=a=p=t=e=r=2=9=

The council flew away almost immidiately from the vicinity of Bae. And it didn't really bother her. She was occupied with tying a leash made of her power around a planet as many times as she could to see how many it would take for the planet to burst.

Like those videos with the watermelons exploding after a lot of rubber bands being around them. She was doing that but planet size.

"Omega!" Irys grabbed Omega's sleeve while they were evacuating from the scene, none of them leaving the sight of Bae. Both stopped and resulted in the rest of the council to stop as well. "Are we actually running away?!"

"𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍."

Irys stayed silent before she looked into Omega's eyes with worry. "What is that form?" She asked quietly, never having seen her like that before and I am not talking about her being naked but having such a twisted force around her.

The other members were quiet as well. All interested to hear about what really had happened as none of them had seen such an absurd amount of power coming from Bae. As mentioned, the naked thing could be considered a natural occurence. Could she have known about this? That things would escalate to such lenghts that she'd need to use her full power?

That remains unknown.

Omega sighed loudly and turned away from the others. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚎𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍."

"That?!" Most of them exclaimed. "Devoid of emotion? She was like that..."

"Okay but why is she naked? I thought that was only on Saturdays and its Monday."

A collective look towards Mumei was enough to shut her up about the matter though she it was clear that she was still thinking about it. Everyone turned back to Omega.