Introduction

Since the beginning of time, beings called elementals have existed for longer than time itself. These elementals sparked life in the universe and were the beginning of everything. After many, many years, they then started to forge or create a new world for themselves, after using most of their power to spark life in the universe.

They used their power to create a world that they may rest themselves in. This unnamed world was surged with great power from the elementals as life was soon to be born anew in this soon to be wondrous world.

Millions of years later, life formed on this planet, and species evolved in this energy rich world. Ancient forms of life roamed these lands for years before the energy that coursed through this world finally reached the planet's core. Then chaos struck. The process of such power to fuse with the planet's core was violent and chaotic. The waves crashed, the lands shook, the sky’s darkened and lightning struck. This went on for thousands of years before the planet’s core was finally compatible with the elemental’s power.

Ancient life and any other creatures unfortunately did not survive this chaos, and over time, their remains were buried deep under the lands. After another million years, new life formed and evolved, and the species that were most successful here were the animals of this planet. They have evolved a particular way that enabled them to walk on two legs and talk in their own language. They were able to harness the power of the elementals that were enriched onto this planet. And conjured it into a practice called magic.

Magic was differentiated into different elements and generations. First-generation magic was the first to be brought out. They were the elements that the elementals hosted within themselves, being. Fire, Water, Earth, Darkness, Air, Space, and Light. These were the first magics to be manifested by this species of animals. They started civilizations and kingdoms as centuries and centuries went on, discovering new technology of iron making and cloth weaving.

Wars broke out, and kingdoms prospered. Clans were formed by different animals of different species. Some famous and respected, and some hated and feared. This was the year 500 of when the golden era started. This is when the elemental curses and blessings were founded. One curse and one blessing was created by each elemental, making 14 creations in total. These manifestations of energy hosted the elemental traits of the elemental that created it. These cubes of raw matter were then sealed away in various places in the world. They were very powerful, and those who obtained an elemental curse or blessing were given great power of an element that they were born with.

But one could not obtain a curse that was an element that the person was not compatible with. If one with an affinity of fire attempted to fuse themselves with a water curse or blessing, It would not work, and their body and the curse or blessing would reject each other, causing the energy to retract from the person's soul.

When these curses were founded by nations and animals, they would go to war with each other, fighting over this tremendous power. The tension between nations was so great that it could end in wars. After a long period of wars, a new era of peace was established among people and nations, and the past was but meer history in the present of the current year of Y1000. Over the ages, the animals have given this world a name. Calling it, Alantrizia.

Alantrizia has 5 Great Nations/Civilizations. Those being: Altronis, Caenutheas, Mizuzalire, Yondiron, and Regrandal. All very different in their own aspects. But here, we focus on the Nation of Mizuzalire. Where history is to be made… Remains of the Arcanian War stir, and chaos begins to threaten the lands. Not even Heaven knows if this rising threat will destroy the world as they know it…

-------------------------------------------------------------