𝐨𝐧𝐞

(𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎)

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 slowly opened her eyes, yawning as she sat up on her elbows, glanced around her messy bedroom. Groaning to herself, wishing she had cleaned it last night.

Renea slowly sat up, swinging her legs to the left side of her bed as she stretched her arms reaching for her phone. As she opened it she noticed the 3 missed calls from Damon, rolling her eyes. Not even a second later the brunettes phone began to ring agian.

"what the hell do you want Damon? it's 9 in the morning!" she grumbled as she walked over to her vanity looking at her reflection.

"looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Damon teased.

Renea just rolled her eyes at his joke, as she ran her fingers through her slightly knotty hair. "you know the first thing i want to hear in the morning?"

"what?"

"not your annoying voice now let me be damon."

"you are definitely not a morning person ren." damon cracked a smile though the phone.

Damon and Renea were an unexpected duo. Damon is a reckless and impulsive vampire. He killed without remorse, just for the fun of it. While Renea is a caring human. Renea is very compassionate and cared for others more than herself. The oldest Salvatore and Gilbert might  argue the most out of everyone in their friend group, but never less they would die for each other.

"so what did you do?" asked the younger girl as she made her bed.

"why do you assume i did something, huh?" asked the older Salvatore. "Im offended your mind immediately went to that."

Renea let out a laugh, "um have you met you? your always getting your self into trouble."

"shut up and get your ass over here. now."

Renea put her phone on speaker phone, throwing it on het bed as she made her way to her windows. opening the curtains, letting the warm sun beam down on her face.

"so what happened?"

"granny kathy is up to something. barbie called and said kathrine has a message." Damon replied clearly frustrated.

A frown appeared on the Gilbert girls face as she thought of caroline. Kathrine had threatened to kill Matt if she didn't spy on Elena and Stefan's relationship. The Forbes girl cracked and reveled everything Kathrine had told her to do. Caroline was the sweetest person in Renea's life and she didn't deserve to be mistreated by Kathrine.

Renea scratched her head, "um yeah I'll be right over. thanks damon." she hung up the phone, taking out a darker shade of grey ribbed tank top that showed a little bit skin with a pair of jeans.

Looking in her full length mirror, the brunette stared at herself, tilting her head. Examining every inch of her body. Like her siblings she had dark chocolate hair, but she was slightly tanner than her siblings. She had her father's nose and her mother's eyes.

As she looked at herself something caught her eye, an unusual shaped spot resting on her left collar bone. Whenever she looks at the darkened spot it makes Renea feel uneasy. Like it somehow knew of something she didn't.

Sighing she headed down the stairs grabbing her keys. The brunette made sure to keep her head down, not wanting to look at the old family pictures decorating the home. Renea still hasn't fully healed from her parents death, she still thinks about how she potentially could have prevented there's death.