Trailer

"Welcome to the amazing digital circus! My name is Caine, I'm your ring master and I'm here to show you the most jaw dropping, heart stoping, mind bending paraphernalia you've laid your eyes upon!"

A star tipped a trash can, as stuff floated into the air.

Pomni bumped into Jax which bumped into Kinger and Gangle "who are you people? Where am I?"

Caine and bubble flew up into the sky outside of the tent

Ragatha said "Everything's going to be okay new stuff. We've all been through this."

Pomni opened a door and almost fell through it.

Jax said scratching his back with Zooble's arm "If there was a way to leave, I'm pretty sure we'd all have left by now."

Zooble chocked him.

Caine shows Pomni outside of the tent.

Zooble said "Welcome to your new home and your new home, and your new body."

Ponmi asked "New home? What do you mean?"

"You, my new friend stumbled into an incredible world of wonders where anything can happen!"

Pomni ran out of a room. Then looked at herself in the mirror.
"I'm fine with doing whatever, as long as long as I get to see funny things happen to people."

Gangle, Y/n and Kinger rolled somewhere as Pomni ran to an empty room.

Ragatha said walking with pomni "After a while you start to realize that you really can't leave!"

Pomni ran to a door but it disappears and fell with the hat flying at her. 

Jax looked over to something "And constantly chasing an unattainable goal will start driving you crazy."

Pomni opened a door to see an aquarium.

Pomni was panicking a bit "Oh god! Why can't I remember my name?!"

Jax said "Thank goodness this is all a dream. Right Pomni?"

Caine popped bubble. Pomni ran to a room.

"Caine we have a bit of an issue here!" Pomni looked so distraught as her eyes became squiggles

Ragatha said as Zooble got scared of the shapes coming at them. Pomni was in an office.

Pomni looked up at Caine who was wiggling his fingers "You completely loose sight of who you are and why you're even alive and when you reach your breaking point. Something really terrible can happen."

It showed the tent, Ragatha getting grabbed by something.

Pomni was scared at what she saw. Caine got close to pomni.

Pomni had an eye twitch. Then was back to normal. "What did any of that mean?"

The amazing digital circus.

13 October 2023