Pilot

The Glitch Productions and show's title cards are shown.

It then went from pixels to 3d.

After that, the main show begins. Drum roll, please...

Caine said "Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine! I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! Isn't that right, Bubble?"

Bubble came out of Caine's hat "That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today."
Caine said "Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!

The cast is introduced via song.

♪♪ Gangle and Zooble and Kinger too
♪♪

♪ ♪ Y/n, Ragatha and Jax and
Kaufmo
*Disclaimer: Kaufmo the Clown did not show up today.*

♪♪WOO HOO! ♪♪

♪♪Day after day after day we fly
♪♪

Items flew around in a circles then repeats

♪♪Past
the moon and the sun and we don't know why!♪♪

A new character suddenly poofs in.
"W-w-wait? Huh, where am-?"

Freaked out by all the zaniness going on around her, she tries to reach for an exit door, only for the door to vanish into thin air. She falls back as she avoids getting squished by a potted flower which starts glitching into the ground. While backing up, she bumps into Jax making him bump into Kinger, making Kinger bump into Gangle, making her drop her comedy mask and bump into Y/n, making them fall onto their face, loosing their headphones, throwing the song off.

Everyone looked at her as everyone fixed themselves up. Jax asked as he looked at Caine "Caine, is this one of your NPCs or is this a new sucker? 'Cause if it's a new character, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song."

Zooble said crossing their arms? "I'm not doing that again."

Caine said "My my, it appears a new human has entered this realm!"

Y/n asked "So a new friend?"
Ragatha replied patting his cloudy head "Well we don't know that yet."

Pomni said trying to take her headset off "How do I... take this... headset off?"

Jax said "Just keep grabbing at it. That worked for all of us."

She tries, but almost pulls her eye out. "...What's going on? I-I-I put on some weird headset and now I'm here? Who are you people? Why can't I take it off? Where am I?!"

Ragatha said "Let's just try to calm down. Everything's gonna be okay, new stuff. We've all been through this. You just need to get your head to-"

"What the (BOING!) is going on? ...What-?"

Caine said "Now, now, now, my dear, we can't have any of that foul language around here. The Amazing Digital Circus is a place to be enjoyed by all ages. You, my friend, stumbled into an incredible world of wonders where anything can happen! Except for swearing."

And lo and behold, no matter how much profanity she blurts out, they just get replaced by wacky sound effects.

"...Oh my God. Well, h-how do I, you know, leave?

Caine said as he froze "Uh-"

Ragatha said "W-Well, don't freak out about it or anything, but, uh, we don't exactly..."

Jax said "You can't."

"What?"

Zooble said "Shut up, Jax. But yeah, he's right. Welcome to your new home, and your new body.