Date night

TW: self harm, smut(ish)

   I decide to go downstairs to tell Jake and Tara bye.
As I'm making my way downstairs I hear loud chatter.

   I make my way to the bottom of the steps into the kitchen and I see as I expected Tara and Jake, but also Johnnie? I wonder what they all was talking about.

"Hey" I say awkwardly

Johnnie:" hi" he says with a smile and his eyes perk up a bit

Tara:" well hello pretty girl" she chuckles

Vivian:" eww stop" I say covering my face

Jake:" I swear you guys act like a couple when one of you enter a room"

Tara:" a girl can only dream" she says blowing me a kiss

Vivian:" yeah Jake that would be a pleasure to have Tara as your girlfriend"

Jake:" yeah I know, I am quite lucky ain't I? Well looks like we need to get going now" he says grabbing his things and heading to the door

Tara:" you guys have fun, tell me everything when I see you again!" She whispers

Vivian:" oh you already know" I whisper back giving her a hug.

   Johnnie comes over to me pulling me in for a hug

"I missed you" he says

"I missed you too" I lay my head into his chest.

   We stand there hugging until we hear Tara and Jake leave.

"So what are you wanting to do?" Johnnie asks

"I don't care, honestly anything with you will be a blast" I say blushing

"Awe your cheeks are getting red" he says running his fingers across my cheeks

"Do you want to swim, then come back in a watch a movie maybe?" He asks brushing my hair behind my ear

"That sounds good" I say just staring into his eyes.

   Every time I'm with him I feel myself falling deeper and deeper for him.

"Alright, well let's go upstairs and get ready" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

  We split paths once we reach our rooms and I go in my room and grab my new bathing suit. I take it to the bathroom so I can get ready in there.

   I get into the bathroom and I put my hair in a high ponytail. I start to undress and put the bathing suit on when I realize....

"Fuck!" I say out loud

   I look down at my arms, I cannot go out like this. Johnnie has no idea and I've been doing so well at covering them.

   I slide down the wall and place my head in my hands and feel myself start to tear up.

What if he gets upset? What if he judges me?

   Jake did say he would be supportive for me, he also told me I need to tell him.

  I get up and look myself in the mirror , my eyes filled with tears and my makeup starting to run I try and clean it up a bit when Johnnie knocks at the door.

"You almost ready?" He asks

"Yeah..." I say in a unsure tone