the kiss

TW: smut

Tara and I run upstairs to get ready for her party we are throwing here. I cannot believe her and Jake broke up.

Tara wears her signature black short dress, she does her hair and makeup. I just throw on a mayday parade t-shirt, black shorts, and converse. I do my hair and makeup as well but nothing too extravagant.

After we finish up we head downstairs there is still a few hours before people start showing up for the party.

Once we get downstairs we are met with Jake and Johnnie.

"Hey" Johnnie says coming over to pulling me into a hug.

"Hi" I say hiding my face into his chest.

I still get butterfly's when I'm around him.

"I missed you" he says placing a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too"

"Get a fucking room" Jake says sounding very irritated

"Is someone jealous?" Tara asks

"No, just don't wanna see it" Jake says walking away.

"What was that about?" Johnnie asks

"They broke up did you know?" I ask

"Wait what, no he didn't tell me" he says very shocked.

"Yup" Tara says walking off in the same direction as Jake.

Johnnie and I just stand there kind of confused what happened.

"Want to go upstairs for a little?" Johnnie asks

"Sure" I say smiling.

We make our way upstairs and get to our room, Johnnie pushes me down on his bed.

"Johnnie" I say giggling

"What?" He asks smirking at me

"Nothing" I say biting my lip.

He gets on top of me and starts kissing me, as we are kissing back and forth our lips start to move in sync. I love the way his cold lip rings feel brushing across my lips.

I want him so bad so I try and start something and softly bite his bottom lip causing him to moan the slightest bit causing him to grab onto my hips and squeeze them.

I feel myself looking at him very submissively indicating I want him to take control of me. He smirks at me and leans in to my lips.

We start making out more excessively, feeling his member getting harder on my body. He slips his hands under my shirt pulling it off and tossing it across the room.

   He already knows the memo so he takes his off as well. I run my hands up and down his chest just feeling him.

Time skip( skipping sexy scene)

   Johnnie and I lay next to each other still naked under the blankets. He runs his hand through my hair moving it off my face a bit.