Imagina Shorts #241

Imagina Shorts #241

| | | | |

There are battleships in the ocean.

Col. Killer: ...

There are indeed cruisers in the ocean. Among the battleships are the fishing vessels which are just for business. Literal freedom and control blended over. We don't know why but it is what is implemented.

Some of the battleships are on the northern where the donut iceberg is slowly drifting. The donut iceberg does not melt though. It is kind of an oceanic disaster.

Col. Killer: How's the interrogation?
Col. Couglass: Look, Killer. We can't just interrogate that girl. It's better that the subject be let walking around than chased.
Col. Killer: *sigh* ... 30 years... 30 years in service at Marines and I'm still not done yet with this beast.
Col. Couglass: I understand that, Kill.
Col. Killer: Even my previous colonel that I replaced left me undone with this anomaly.
Col. Couglass: Yeah, yeah. One day it will be a case complete.
Col. Killer: And what day is that?
Col. Couglass: Maybe in the end of time, my friend. Maybe in the end of time...

Col. Killer pinches her glabella; that muscle between your eyebrows.

Col. Killer: Don't give me existential crisis, Dandy!
Col. Couglass: !!! (Why to call me that name? ...) Just let me do my own job on my own phase. I know what I'm doing.
Col. Killer: Well, I know what's the beast's phase. I just can't wait!
Col. Couglass: Mission accomplished then?

Col. Killer painfully looked away from Dandy. Also for clearance; Killer is a Marines colonel while Dandy Couglass is a police colonel.

Col. Killer: My good ol' friend, Dandy, you've never changed. You're still annoying like our childhood.
Col. Couglass: Do you know my phase?
Col. Killer: Just-! Just go interrogate that damn girl! And don't ever approach me without any progress!
Col. Couglass: Sure, Killer. I'll do my homework.

They saluted at each other before going back to their duty.

Colonel Killer is on a stand-by in this cold and bitter sea.

Col. Killer: *sigh* ... One man met, yet I didn't get his number...

What do you mean by that, Col. Killer?

One of the cruisers left the cluster of other cruisers. Guess what; the passenger is Col. Couglass! There are indeed cruisers in the ocean.