Imagina Shorts #267

Imagina Shorts #267

| | | | |

Wham! Whack! Whop-and-whump!

Moles are digging alot since lately. Resources aren't that much, but it is plenty; maybe. Take a look of lumps of metal they got. Yeah. Those lumps... Well, they are not looking for those. They are looking for something more ancient. Lemme tell you a story first.

Back when the mythical dragons were people, they have these books containing alot of knowledge. Not a story book or a fairy tale book, but books made by specific person. Dr. Nathaniel Dawkson. Those books made a revolution to King Triyolas' monarchy. This includes inventions (he typically invented paper drones, antisword (a fiber stick with metal stick inside that can easily disarm opponent), and some more). But there are some discoveries that Dr. D is hiding. There are some suspicion about him. His interests in insects seems to mean something special to him. He collects jars of fireflies and butterflies and even ladybugs. Well, he might just want a collection or for study purposes. The community knows him. Even King Triyolas' family knows him. He might be onto something special, especially his dedication to his work.

Ice Dragon: But why is he alive?

Y'know. He's the one who sprayed vinegar at Fury's front yard.

Ice Dragon: How did he survived...

What even is your thought for books to be found underground? Are you stupid, Hydius? And then we see these clumps of metal they got being sent somewhere. These moles have mine carts, of course. Can moles make mine carts? Wait. Can moles make mine shafts at all?

Ice Dragon: Damn. I need to know more. I need to know more!

Go to the closest library, you dumbass.