Imagina Shorts #281

Imagina Shorts #281

| | | | |

Aurora is back to Palocera.

Pisces: M-My majesty! It was a false alarm!
Queen Aurora: We are going to war!
Pisces: Majesty! It was a false alarm!
Queen Aurora: We are going to war!
Pisces: It was a false alarm, ma'am!
Queen Aurora: We are going to war!
Pisces: But ma-
Queen Aurora: *slaps Pisces*
Pisces: o-o#

Queen Aurora: Everybody! Everyone!

Aurora stood up in front of the school field where every students are there after the false alarm call.

Queen Aurora: Why are you all back here!?

The crowd silence in common sense.

Queen Aurora: I mean: it is good so I can tell you everyone that we just declared a war!

Gasp! Everyone is on confusion! Declaration of war, then false alarm, then declaration of war again? "Don't give us mixed signals, ma'am!" They could be telling.

Queen Aurora: I want you guys to DESTRRROY the moonians out of this world, okay?! Destroy them until they leave the exosphere! Okay?

There are still this noise in the crowd.

Queen Aurora: What is happening there?

The students stepped aside, revealing Sola, the cause of all of this distraught.

Queen Aurora: OuO!! Sola? Where have you been?

Sola stood up in front of her mother. The crowd behind isn't that loud, but you could read that they are unhappy.

Queen Aurora: Everyone's worried about you!
Sola: I... just want my sister...
Queen Aurora: Oh...

Yeah. Everybody here knows that Luna did suicide... (in rumors.)

Queen Aurora: Step aside that for now. We need to show them that we're an active section, okay?
Sola: ... okay.
Queen Aurora: Okay then! Go slay them all!

Sola went back to the students rows where she belongs.

Queen Aurora: Now. Start blasting and kill any moths in sight! Go! That's the order! Wooo!

Clang! Clang! That is Leo now.

Sola: ...
Astre: Don't expect the crowd cheering at you now. You did them dirty the time you left the town. Remember that.
Sola: (I'm... sorry...) I didn't think of that.

Sola had this monotone voice of sadness. (Well, that seems always, but it seems sadder now.)

Astre: It's okay. I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry, right?
Sola: (For bullying my sister...) -~-
Astre: Heh. I don't want you to forgive me yet. Too bad! ^-^
Sola: -_-
Miya: L-Let's go now! >~<

And then they flew.

There are this swarm of celestial butterflies going towards the east.

-

Fire Dragon: *looks up in the sky*

Fire Dragon peeked out of the volcano's canal since he's inside. There are also these bone waste that is proably from lechón and some sort of worship offerings circling at the fire dragon's nest.

Fire Dragon: Nice.

-

Fury: Celestial war of Apol and Estereo. A war that caused millions of deaths to celestial beings. This devastating war happened all around the world with the soldiers of opposing forces scattered nearly everywhere. This war happened about more than ten thousands of years ago. Evidences of corpses of celestial beings shows with the use of radiocarbon dating that it was 13,000 years ago. Archmagicks shows that it was less than 12,000 years old. Psychics declined the scientific method since celestial beings could still be different even though they are in shape of human. (And then they have citation here.) Clothings of the said beings are decomposed of time, but some people had preserved it just right after the war.

And then there are these images of dead corpses and school uniform that is different from the current design. There are also these uniform that isn't that uniform-ish and more of like some fashion clothes. Yeah. Probably the moon beings.

Fury: Eugh- Woah. Look at those.
Luna: (Huh. I didn't know those.)

Fury: The preserved white uniform is believed to be Apol's race evident with the symbols and the color scheme of the uniform. Apol is a celestial king that psychics have known. He is one of the king sun beings. He also mastered telekinesis and martial magics that in theory, he taught it to his army; evident of most of his army having no magical weapon carried. On the other hand, the fancier uniforms that doesn't relocate that much in style, but colors paletted with black and red and gold are linked to Estereo. Estereo on the almanac of psychics is a dark lord who's his dark magics are more advanced and . He is also suspected to be previously a human being that ascended to moon beings. (What? How?) The conflict between King Apol and Lord Estereo are still unknown.

Here are the images of massive destructions in land and everywhere. There is this picture of farmland that is disgustingly covered in unknowingly white foam. There is also this picture of mountain that had been glittered by magics. There is again this picture of city bathed in infrastracture damage.

Fury: Geez.
Luna: (That... destruction caused of war...)

Fury: The celestial war also caused panic, riot, several war... *scrolls* ... The war must have been brutal with some of the celestial being fossils have their body parts displaced. (Ugh!) *scrolls* ... A theory that thewar between sun beings and moon beings have been around undeterminably long ago. Woah.

The article ends with the sources of information.

Luna: Y... Yeah... Everyone of us is made of war and for war. That is what mama told us.
Fury: Mhm. I see.

-

Lordess Mania: WHAT!?
Michë: Y-Yes, my lordess! We got ambushed! They attacked suddenly!
Lordess Mania: Huh. You're a cheater, Aurora. And your husband too~ -u-
Michë: ... C-Can you revive my-
Lordess Mania: Gather everyone now.
Michë: ;u;

This woman I can describe as having her face a shape of an old lady but not necessarily looks like an old lady (like its only shape); she threw the apple she's eating on the floor. She stood up, grabbed another apple, and went to the kitchen for something. "Get them ready" She ordered.

Dark Knight #1: *walks ominously*
Dark Knight #2: *walks menacingly*

These two dark knights left the castle with their umbrella.

Dark Knight #1: *stood up in the park*
Dark Knight #2: *stood beside Dark Knight #1*

Everyone gathered as they know what this means.

Dark Knight #1: Tͯ͏҉̢H̞̀̕͜E͉̔̆̒ ̹̭͜͏͢L̲͋Ọ͐ͫͯ͘R̲̪D͕̘ͣ́͠E͟S̻̱҉̕S̷̮̯̕͞ ̵̧̻̖̹ͯ̚O͎͔ͭ̕͘R̉́͟͜D̦̄̒ͯE̖̣ͯͦ̃͢͜҉Ŗ̠E̛̳̹̻͜D͓͕͚̏́ ̶̛ͯÈ̛̺̳̥V̷̮̜̙͆E̬͙̖ͦ̚͡Ŗ̶̸̱Y͕B̸͓͖̖͊̿͛͠Ơ̳͎͞D̗̑̂͑͘Y̶͚ͥͪ̔͜ ̧̛̩͛͠T̷̛͜O̧͇͗ͬ͟ ̶̖̭̠̋ͯ̀P̙̠̊̏R̹̗ͤ͒̉Ȩͭ́̐͠PͦͪͧA̴̡̎̃͏R͒͋̿͏̶̧E͘͝ ̆͋F̫͙͕ͧͤ҉̀O̧̹̓̂͆͘͞R̠̱ ̵̷̛Ḁ̴̜̫͆̓̇͘͞Ṋ͑ͯ͆ ̡̯̣̉Aͩ̓̆҉͡T̼̂̓ͣ͞T̷ͤA̜̠̬ͨ̓̂C̫̱̿Ķ̛̺͖̰ͣ͟.͕̩̑ͤ҉͘͠
Dark Knight #2: ̵̢͕̮̓̏L̪̹̽̈̂͡I̧̛ͪ̾͏Sͪͧ͑͠͏͞T͏̵͡E̘͓N̘̦̏͜ ̵̛͙̞Ṯ̻̩̅O͇̼ ̷̛̺͑̏͢U̶̡̙̭̽͋S͕̱̰͗͏̛ ̷͌ͫͫF̮̎͜O͗҉R̢͕ ͪ̍͗T̛̮̞̝̾̀͠H̺̝̏ͫ͊E̱̓͡͠ ͕̘̑̆I̗̪͙ͭ͟Ņ͙͓͋͌͗͢S̲̘̐̇̾͠ŢR̛͖͖͛͌Ū̱̩̳̊C̶̘̰͜͟Ṱ̳̐̀I͙ͫO̶̴͈ͥ͘N̠̓̓ͤS̘͋.̡̙͙̘̕

Yyyeah... That's what it sounds like.