Prologue - '' Hell Hole . ''

WARNINGS !! :: Mentions of — Blood, Organs, swearing & bullying.

The school. It was no different to your old school... You seemed to know everyone, You were quite observant rather than the other students in 'Paper School'.
Some may annoy you and some are just genuinely bullies to everyone except you.. The main Bullies were :: Zip and Oliver. Zip isnt a surprise to be a trouble maker to everyone, But Oliver is quite unusual since he would get straight A's in every subject.. Speaking of Grades, You failed on most subjects but you are the Favorite of all teachers. (Teachers pet reference.)

A casual student like you cant be this.. Annoying sometimes. But you do sometimes cheat on exams but never get caught, Except one time.

you Are talented in Arts and music, But.. not very well in using an instrument talked about Mister Demi. He was being honest but oh well...
The average smart kid like you should be behaved and not an annoying Female dog. (Bitch.)
People get why you are so annoying like causing trouble aswell and your local problems of menatl health because of your previous school. A little bitch slid a note at your desk once that said 'KYS' and you responded 'I can see why your parents divorced and decided to put you into a foster home.'

But besides that, You are Very VERY nice with people. Just not with kids.. (I cant imagine anyone in this fandom would be good with kids atp...)

People who you met, In order  + What they first thought about you . ::

• Zip — She thought you were really pretty but was too dumb to think of another compliment about you.

• Miss Bloomie — Just thought you were the most annoying trouble maker but she knew she would just love you in the future.

• Oliver — Kept bullying the shit out of you but gives hints, He just loves your smile whenever he stalks you in class.

•Miss Circle — Started planning to kidnap you and you will NEVER see the light of day in your life ever again..

• Miss Thavel — She wants to hug you so much that you would pop..

• Engel — Enjoyed touring you around the campus but would rather have a tour to your bushes. (If you know you know..)

LOVE METER :: (Everyone you currently met.)

Miss Circle — 12%

Miss Thavel — 14%

Miss Bloomie — 10%

Oliver — 24%

Zip — 22%

Engel — ???%