Chapter 1 - School.

Warning, Chapter has :: Swearing & Bullying!!!

Aurthor note :: I will try to upload every week at monday or Wednesday if I can, But remind me if I havent updated at any week at all!!!

——————————————————— 🔪

PoV :: Narrator.

You walked to school.. Probably 12km and you werent dead. You left the house early, But came to school late. (Relatable..) But Since you were new, You were excused. Making friends with a girl named: Claire. She seemed nice but game off a creepy aura whenever shes around you, You sometimes keep a small distance with each other because you are just paranoid of what may happen when you stay too long with her.

Small facts is that she has more friends named: Engel, Lana and Abbie. Small group, no? Most have different friend groups while you have only one which includes the three..

While also being bullied mostly by the three main Bullies of this school, Oliver, Zip and Edward... Not really the funnest or the brightest students to others but seemed a bit funny when directed to the right audiences, They dont bother you much but just throw paper airplanes or look at you with that face.

 Not really the funnest or the brightest students to others but seemed a bit funny when directed to the right audiences, They dont bother you much but just throw paper airplanes or look at you with that face

(The face at the corner is what im reffering to.. Hes so down bad and so am I🥳🥳)

At class, You are sat next to Abbie and Lana, While the other two, Known as the lovey dovey's in class were obviously beside each other. You kept teasing them until Zip threw a paper aeroplane at your head while she guestured for you to open it, Surprisingly, The message was positive. Nothing too negative such as going too far about saying 'Count your days'.. (Edward at C.ai said that to me because I said that 'I can see why your mother wants you to revert back into a sperm cell'.. and He took that personally lmao.)

The class was quiet besides the noises of Oliver laughing when the paper aeroplane hits your head.. You unravelled the paper airplane and started reading, saying 'im down bad for anything you touch and do:)' The writing was recognizable and it was Zip.. Hell no.

Lana took a small peak at the paper and sent a small glare at Zip, Zip was obviously trying to get a reaction out of you and wants more than just a sigh or a disappointed look. Oliver then stopped laughing and looked at Zip with his eyebrow raised (As if he had a line as an Eyebrow), Not that Oliver was curious or anything.. He was just jealous. Only HE can bully you, And no one else!

By then, Miss Bloomie entered the classroom and started talking and their voices went silent. Not alot of people knew that you were the favorite to be exact, Some envied you were the favorite and the Teachers pet.
Miss bloomie took a small glance at you before look at the whole class and walking to the desk upfront, Teacher for 2 hours till she said that we have a seat work and homework.

PoV :: YOU

I was pretty busy answering the questions in the book with slight confusion.. Science was not your favorite nor you are good at it and Miss Bloomie knows...
(She replaced the book with a Grade 5's book to make the questions easier and patched the number 5 to Your grade level.)
While you were answering, You noticed the questions seemed easy and most of the questions werent even related to the lesson she taught!! I was going to tell Miss Bloomie that maybe she switched my book to another but sighed in defeat since Im not wanting to miss the chance of getting away with the easy lessons, Its not Like the Teachers would mind.. Right?..

I then felt someone tapped my shoulder gently and it was Engel. He handed me a small box. What was it? "YOU! I found you, I just wanted to give you a small gift. So I did! Just promise me to open it when you get home, okay?" He said with a cheeky smile.. I nodded slowly and placed the small box in my bag. "Anyways, Engel, Have you seen Abbie? Hes been taking so long at the bathroom!!" I said worriedly before looking down at my book, Engel sat down at Abbies seat and spoke once more but this time, Engels eyes averted when I mentioned Abbie. "Probably ate something bad and needed a small break, He'll probably come back soonly." He said with a fake sad smile and patted my back gently to comfort me, I finished answering the book. I never even heard the loud voices of the three bullies in the class since I was too absorbed with focusing on Engel, Abbie and THE FUCKING BOOK— But anyways, All besides that..

Not alot of people in class were really happy especially my friends and.. The bullies??? But I then heard Edward laughing and teasing Oliver while he held a small photo, The picture wasnt clear but the person had hearts around her and A big heart that was drawn multiple times to rip a bondpaper on their face.
After a few minutes later again, Abbie came back to the bathroom with an Ice pack on his eye and bandages on his knee. I ran to Abbie and jumped on him while hugging him tightly. "Where the hell have you been?!" I started shaking him while I gripped his shoulders tightly. "I was worried and sick taht you wouldnt even come back!!!" I sighed before letting go of him. "Sorry, Sorry.." I stepped away and grabbed his hand to let him back up, He fiddled with his fingers before speaking. "Just a fight at the hallways, Nothing much."

"Abbie. A word?" Engel gently pushed me to the side before keeping me behind him, Abbie nodded and they both went to the very back of the classroom. I stared at them in disbelief before sitting down at my seat, Miss Bloomie was out and hasnt came back to the classroom. A surprise...

So much loud noises happened in the classroom before I heard the door open causing everyone to go silent. They knew it was Miss Bloomie who entered.

LOVE METER

Abbie:: 23%

Oliver:: 45%

Engel:: ????

Claire:: 32%

Miss Bloomie:: ??

Zip:: 35%

Edward:: 24%

Lana:: 18%

💌———————————————

CREATOR NOTE!!!

Finished another chapter!! Hell this was long asf, Leaving yall with the cliff hanger lmao It took me an hour to finish this chapter and I feel proud lol. The reason why I never upload much is because I need to keep lowprofile and not let my parents nor cousins see my Wattpad and what I write her.

So I will be doing one chapter a day or if Im lucky, I could do two without worrying about anything getting caught.
See yall later or next week😼😼