Chapter 5 - Clean.

POV :: YOU

I walked back to the classroom with my friends silently after being traumatized from the dead corpses of my classmates. It wasnt a great start for the 3rd day (idk what day it already was but just remind me in the comments if you read the chapters).. It was all dull before the day I came here, Having other students passing the halls watch me with no emotion nor expression in their face.

I dont know how I will come clean with my grades at the end of the school year but I'll try to manage it..

— GOING BACK TO THE PAST !!!! —

"grandpa!! Why are you always so down?" Your GrandFather looked at you with a small frown before forcing himself to smile. "Your mother and Father will be proud of you when you grow up strong and Beautiful/handsome..." He turned his head away at his death bed while You held his hand gently. "And you promised me that you will stay just like what Grandma said!" You said with a small pout before shedding a small tear.

"You will live longer than me and I know you will think I cant see the achievements you make throughout life but I will always look after you like your parents havent.."

— GOING BACK TO PRESENT !!!! —

I stared at the door of my classroom before entering and looking behind me to not see my friends.. 'Where are they?..' I muttered before sighing and sitting back down at my seat. It wasnt so fun at the school anymore except the pranks of the bullies AKA: Oliver, Zip and Edward.. not the brightest with the ideas they have in that filthy mind.

Miss Thavel came back covered in blood that was probably dried and soaked with water and soap.. 'She probably tried washing it off..' She stared at me for a while before going to the front of the class again and speaking in a much more calmer tone. "Turn your pages to page 169 and answer the activity within 20 minutes. And the exception will be [YOU]. They will only answer about 30 minutes so dont go try anything stupid, You Failures." Miss Thavel slightly shook her head at you to begin first before taking a seat at the front desks chair. The classroom was filled with nervous students. Most of them groaned when they heard I can answer it in only 30 minutes while they answer in 20 minutes...

POV :: No One

Miss Thavel kept glancing at you while she was checking exam tests of different sections and you swore you saw your test paper being marked as an A++.. It was weird but you were okay with it. Weird huh? You always suspected this school had secrets of crazy people, As if this school is meant for 'those' insane people.. It was scary.

——————————————————

Short chapter just to keep you guys alive >_<