08

Jisoo braced herself as J-Hope stormed into the room, his usual bright aura replaced with fury. His eyes darted around, locking onto her with an intensity she hadn't seen in a while.

"Spill it. What did you do?" J-Hope demanded, his voice sharp as he stood in front of her.

Jisoo sighed, knowing this was bound to happen sooner or later. "It wasn't that big of a deal, Hobi."

"Not that big of a deal?" J-Hope echoed, clearly struggling to keep his composure. "You've made the headlines for slapping someone, Jisoo. Slapping a co-star. On set. That's not exactly 'no big deal'."

Lisa, always the loyal friend, jumped in. "Hobi, you weren't there! Wonyoung was totally out of line. She was provoking Jisoo the whole time. She had it coming!"

J-Hope shot Lisa a look, but didn't say anything to her. He focused back on Jisoo, his expression softening just a bit. "I get it, okay? I know she's been a problem for you for a while. But Jisoo, you can't just lash out like that in front of everyone. Do you have any idea what the media is going to do with this?"

Jungkook, still catching his breath from their hurried arrival, added, "It's already blowing up. It's all over social media, trending under #JisooUnprofessional."

Jisoo's eyes widened slightly, but she masked her reaction quickly. "She deserved it," she muttered, crossing her arms defensively. "I'm not going to let someone walk all over me, Hobi. Not anymore."

J-Hope sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as if trying to ward off a headache. "I get it. I really do. But now we have to clean up the mess. We need to control the narrative before it spins out of control."

"Fine," Jisoo relented. "I'll apologize publicly. But I'm not apologizing to her. Ever."

J-Hope gave a small nod, relieved she was at least willing to do some damage control. "That's a start. But we have to be careful with this. Wonyoung's already talking to the media, and if we don't act fast, this could snowball into something much worse."

Jisoo clenched her jaw, her frustration building. "I won't let her win."

"You won’t," J-Hope reassured her. "But we need to be smart about how we handle this. Let me talk to the PR team. We’ll get ahead of it."

As J-Hope turned to leave, Jungkook asked, "What's the plan, hyung?"

J-Hope glanced back. "Damage control. We'll issue a statement, and Jisoo will explain the situation, without going into too much detail. We need to show that she's the professional here, not Wonyoung."

Jisoo nodded, already mentally preparing for what was to come. She hated the idea of apologizing, but she trusted J-Hope. He’d get her through this.

As J-Hope left the room, Lisa nudged Jisoo with a grin. "At least you got her good. I bet that slap will go down in history."

Jisoo let out a small laugh, feeling a bit of the tension ease. "Yeah, well, let's hope it's for the right reasons."

"