Chapter 1, School, Quirk Awakining, Changes and Childhood Friends!

👤Third POV👤

Location: Elementary School, Music Room, Morning

Izuku was in The Music Room, With the Rest of His Classmates (Including Bakugou, Unfortunately) and Was Trying to Concentrate on The Music Everyone was Playing, But Couldn't, Thanks to Bakugou.

See Bakugou Liked Music, But Did it in a Different Way, He Would Play His Instrument Angerly, and It Wouldn't Sound good.

And Another Thing was That Izuku Had an Ear for Music.

Which In Some Cases Would Be a Good thing, But in this Case, It was Bad for him, Cause When He Would Close his eyes to Play his Music, He Would See Jagged Yellow Lines in his Vision and Hear it Grind Against his Ears.

Izuku Couldn't Take it anymore and Ran Out Of the Class Room and Went Somewhere More Quiet, The Janitors Closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Was Alone in the Janitors Closet Now, With his Hands Over his ears to Block the Noise The Best He Could, It Wasn't Working, The Door Was Closed, So The Noise Was Muffled, But Still Hearable.

"Sweetheart? Are you in there?"

That Voice Was His Mother's, Mira Midoriya, She Is A Teacher here at the Elementary School That Izuku Goes too.

And The Best Thing about it? She's A Hero Right Beside His Other Mom, Inko Midoriya.

"M-Mom? The Noise Won't Stop! Please Make it Stop!"

"Oh, Sweetheart I'm Coming in, Okey?" Mira Said, She Opened The Door, Walked in and Closed it again.

Izuku Opened an Eye and Whimpered Slightly, Mira Understood and Crouched Beside him, So Izuku Could Focus on her.

Mira put a Hand On izuku's Cheek and He Relaxed. Mira Began To sing, Hoping That Will help her Son With the Noise.

"Oh, You are the Sun to me and I, am Your moon, You Will soar High in the Sky While I, Go Down Below~"

"Oh, You are My Little Song Bird, You will Go Far, and High in the Sky Flying to The sun to be With her~"

While Mira Sang, Izuku Began to feel Sleepy and Relaxed more before Falling Asleep Completely.

His Mother Picked him Up, being Careful not to Wake him, Mira Opened the Janitors Closet Door and Walked Out, Closing it Behind her after.

She Went to The Nurses Office and Laid Izuku On a bed, So he would be comfertable.

"Miss What Are you. . . Oh, Mrs. Mira, I'm Sorry, I Didn't Know it was you, Does Izuku Need to be looked After Again?"

A Nice Nurse asked, Being Polite with Mira.

"Yes, Please, I have A Class to get back too, He Should be Up When its his 7th Period"

"Okey Mrs. Mira, I'll Look After him for you" Said the Nurse, Smiling at her.

"Thank you"

Mira Left the Nure's Office and Went back to her class room to teach, She Was Worried for Izuku But Knew He Would be Alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👤Third POV👤

Location: Nurse's office, 7th Period, Afternoon

"Ow. . ."

"Why am I In the Nurse's Office?"

"Ah! You're awake, Good"

Izuku was Awake, and Had a Fuzzy Sensation in his head and Just When It was Calming down, The Nurse That talked to him Just Now Made him Wince.

"Oh, Sorry, You Should Get to Your 7th Period Now, It Just Started"