Three - A father and A Lover boy

Sano Makoto's POV
.
.
.
.
*Gunshots*

Blood was all over my shirt.

But...I didn't fire?

"Y- YOU BITCH KAREN-" I started coughing up blood. She hit me right in my chest and abdomen. I'm not dead yet.
'No this can't end like this- i ....I have more to live for!'

'As much as I wanna beat this little worthless shit till she can't breathe, I wont do it. I'll make sure to give her the proper punishment afterwards, no way I wanna kill her. She's my beloved just like Sakurako...just like Jasmine.'

I look down at her face as I got up from on top of her. Her eyes were empty, no emotion, no hope.

'She's so beautiful...that look suits her so much...if only she wouldn't be so arrogant and become obedient'

I gave a kiss on the lips, she just laid there motionless. 'Is she dead?...she not'
I concluded after checking her pulse.

I began to run from the house. I got to my car and began to drive off.

'Shit I should've bought the first aid kit, this could've happened-'

I began driving to the highway.

I didn't pay attention to any lights and just started driving at high speed.

'I need to get to the HQ'

I look down at my body for a split second and noticed how I was just losing more and more blood. The cloth I tied up the wound with is not enough.

Its been sometime since I've been driving, finally the area is getting more secluded.

'Thud'

'Wtf was that sound?'

.
.
.
.
Karen's POV

'No....I need to get up...I can't let him get away!'

I muster up courage. I need to do that. I know that the little bit time of fresh air and freedom is already destroyed but let me atleast end it all.

I hurried to my car and began chasing him. I had to ignore traffic rules and stuff but thats the least of my concerns.

'Looks like that bastard hasn't noticed that I'm following him' I looked at Sano's car as he's speeding up through the highway.

'I just hope I wont hit anyone with this reckless driving FUCK-'
I was just about to hit someone and it was a miracle that nothing happened!

'Shit is that cops? I dont have time to explain shit!'

I started speeding up but in between all this I lost the sight of his car, I don't know where there new HQ is! But I do know which direction he turned.

I have to atleast try!

.
.
.
.
No one's POV

'Thud'

The man looked all over as to where that sound came from.