Seven - Heartless

Y/n's POV
.
.
.
.

"What happened Shin?" I said as I walked into an abandoned warehouse.

"We found these bastards snooping around my house."

"Huh...I see." I looked at two men tied up and unconscious. Then I looked at the people with Shinichiro. I narrowed my eyes.

"Imaushi and Arashi right?"

The two of them nodded.

"Who are you, kid?" Imaushi asked me and I looked at Shinichiro, he sweat dropped.

"Sigh You don't need to worry about that."

"Shinichiro, you trust her?" Imaushi whispered to Shinichiro but I could hear it. Shinichiro nodded to both of them.

"Are these two it?"

"Yeah, there was none other."

I think for a second.

"Arashi, I saw some water tanks outside. Can you fetch one for me?"

"What? Why?" Arashi asked me in confusion.

"Well, we need to see if these two can snitch or not."

"Huh?" Arashi looked even more confused now. Now Shinichiro intervened.

"Come on Benkei, i'll buy you juice later."

"Hmph, fine. And little girl, call me Benkei."

"Alrighty Benkei, oh and bring those water pipes too though."

"Huh? What about the water?" Imaushi asked me.

"...Surely it's not your first time doing some tinnie winnie illegal stuff, right?"

.
.
.
.

No one's POV

The man woke in a panic. He looked around to see his surroundings, It was all upside down. He saw a young girl, two teen boys and a huge muscle man. He noticed his partner on the ground, all his cloths are all wet. It looked as if he just drowned.

"Oh, so you woke up too huh?" Imaushi asked the man.

"Hah! W-Who are you?!!"

"Shhhh...not too loud." Y/n said to the man.

"If you're wondering what happened to your buddy, you'll find out soon yourself." Shinichiro said to the man and Shinichiro had an unreadable expression.

"I- I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!"

Benkei let go of the rope that was holding him and he fell into the water.

"Pull him up Benkei. Didn't I tell you? Don't shout. Why dont you tell me where he is now?" Y/n asked him with a smile but she was also visibly irritated.

"COugh cOUGH- i- I Nobody knows!! Nobody knows where he is, all the founding members are all scattered around in diffrent places! I swear I got nothing against you guys- I- just needed some money-"