One - Young, Red Hands

Y/n's pov
.
.
.
.

Smack

I keep my head down as he slaps me across my face.

"YOU BITCH!! YOU'RE THE REASON THEY GOT AWAY!!!"

I've been passed out after bleeding too much. I was shot in the leg. Currently im tied up in a chair in a locked room that I dont recognise, but im sure its their place either way.

"SPEAK!! WHERE DID THEY GO!!!"

He punches my face. I wince I pain as my eyes get teary. The one who is currently beating me up is the person thats aways by my 'father's' side. They seem to have a strange friendship.

"Tell. Me."

I say nothing to him as I wait for another beating. Noway im gonna tell, I know what both my moms have been through.

While he keeps beating me up, my father does nothing just looking down.

He looks insane.

Suddenly he speaks.
"Koji...thats enough for now. We'll surely find them. Get her something to eat, we can't let her die." He says as he gets out the room. Koji sighs and follows him out.

I quickly look for any valuable info I can get from outside the room, still tied to my chair. Unfortunately, I couldn't see much. But no matter what, I shouldn't loose hope. I should look for a way out.

I just sat in the chair trying to come up with a plan.

.
.
.

I have noticed some things in my five years of living in here.

Sano Makoto, thats my fathers name. Izana's father is Kurohi Koji, the one that always beats us up.

Everything was normal at the start. A normal house, normal rooms, laughter....a family. Thats what I had. But one thing was that, my moms were never out of house. I was not too, but it was all suspicious. I didn't see outside world till I was 4 when i decided to sneak out.

The house was normal from where I was staying but I soon as I was out, I noticed that it was a building in a rather isolated area and abandoned looking place.

My father could care less about me. Or maybe he thought I wasn't a threat. Thanks to that, he never paid much attention to me and I was able to go out. But I didn't know who to ask for help or what to do.

I was raised by two women. My mother and her friend, Karen Kurokawa. I always considered her as my mother too.

My father and Karen would get into arguments. Most of the time its her trying to defend my mom.

My father always takes his anger out on both of them. I don't know why but he seems to have a strange obsession with them. I know that its a mixture of love and sadism at its worst.

My mom was raped by both Kurohi and Sano. I found out some months ago.

I felt disgusted. This was the worst way of finding out about mature stuff. I felt like my innocence was stolen. I felt too young and childish to know this.