Chapter 1

Hot shot Flamezer is a happy, playful and active little boy. He lives with his parents Heatwave and Quickshadow. They all live in Fort Worth Texas. They all live a happy and normal life there.

His father Heatwave is a firefighter. He is very brave and strong. He was born and raised in Texas. He is very good at his job and has helped save many lives. He has the respect of his fellow firefighters and first responders. He taught his son all about fire safety and how and when to dial 911. Hot shot is a very smart little boy and understood. He is a very loving and loyal husband and father. He loves his wife and son very much.

His mother Quickshadow is a stay at home mom. She was born and raised in London England. She moved to the USA when she was full grown. She met Heatwave and fell in love with him. They were married and had Hot shot. Quickshadow does a good job at keeping the house running and clean. She is a wonderful cook and baker. She also runs many errands too. She takes Hot shot with her when running errands because he is too young for school. She takes very good care of her son too. She is a very loving and devoted wife and mother. She loves her husband and son with all of her heart.

Hot shot is a very highly active little boy. He loves to run, jump, climb and play. He also loves to do sports, ride his trike, and jump on a trampoline. He loves to be on the move. He also loves animals, and Pokemon too. Hot shot loves to be with his parents and other family. Hot shot is a very healthy and strong child too. Hot shot's favorite animal is a rhino.

Hot shot has other relatives too. He has his grandparents who are his father's parents. They live in San Antonio Texas. He calls them pawpaw and granny. He would visit them a few times every year. He also has his aunt and uncle on his father's side who are his father's older sister and brother in law. He also has three cousins who are the children of his aunt and uncle. They live in Atlanta Georgia. He has his grandparents who are his mother's parents. They live in London England. He calls them Grandmum and Granddad. He also visits them whenever possible at least a few times a year. He also has an uncle who is his mother's twin brother. He is a very famous actor and product maker, and is very wealthy. He spoils his nephew on his birthday and Christmas. He lives in Hollywood California.

His father has three good friends from childhood. Blades, Boulder and Chase, they are like brothers to Heatwave. Hot shot calls them his uncles out of affection. They also are close to the family. They help out whenever needed too. They are loved by the family. They also come on special occasions. Boulder was the one to make Hot shot's outdoor playset and Hot shot loved to play on it. The others gave him things too and they loved Hot shot very much like their own nephew. They live in the Fort Worth area of Texas.

Hot shot has always been very healthy. He never had any problems with his health. He would at times get bumps, cuts, scrapes and bruises, but that was normal for active children. Hot shot would occasionally get tummy aches or colds, but he got over them really quick. He never really had to go to the hospital or go to the ER. He only had wellness check ups. Just an all around perfectly healthy child. Heatwave and Quickshadow were happy to have such a healthy child.

Things were going really well for the family. Things just seemed perfect. They didn't think that things could ever go wrong.

However in a heartbeat things can change for the worst. This change can either break you or make you stronger. This type of change is when you need to stick together and rely on each other. This type of change may drive some away but may bring everyone closed than before. These changes can be hard but it can end with a bad outcome or a good outcome. Although changes are never easy it is important to stay strong and rely on your loved ones.

It was was early October and it was nice warm and sunny. It was early Autumn and Hot shot was happy to be able to play in the nice warm sun in the late Autumn sky. Hot shot loved it when he could play outside. Hot shot liked all of the seasons but he liked Autumn a lot because that was when he was born. Hot shot was born in November and he was going to be five years old. Which meant he was going to start Kindergarten next year. Hot shot's birthday was November 7th. Hot shot was looking forward to officially being a big boy.