Chapter 1

(A dark stormy Night)

???:-Running for his life and panting hard- HELP ME PLEASE.!!!

(As the man kept running he tripped and fell and started crawling turning around seeing a shadow falling him then he got back on his feet and begin back running until he stopped and hid in an abandon building and he kept running until he stopped in a room and closed the door and locked it and he slid his back on the door breathing heavy and hard)

???:-still breathing Heavy- I think I lost her...*sigh*

(Then he got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the broken mirror and adjusted it until....

???:so yhu thought you could hide from me

(The man jumped hard holding his chest,eyes widen and backing up into the sink)

???:look lexiiee please don't kill me it was a mistake I promise just give me a month that's all I'm asking

Lexiiee:You sorry excuse for a human I been gave you chances and looked what happen-moving closer to the man and whispering in his ear- now it's time to pay BIG TIME.!!

???: NO LEXIIEE PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASE.!!!

(then she looked at the man and smirk came upon her face exposing her sharp fangs and then her eyes went from gray to bloody red)

Lexiiee:Its too late....

(Then with full force she knocked the man down causing him to scream for dear help as lexiiee dug her sharp fangs into the man's neck and ripping his skin off his body drinking every drop of his blood as the man begin to die slowly she got up and watched him die slowly as she licks the blood off her hand and fingers and she lefted the building leaving the man corps to rot then while she's walking back stops as as million thoughts begin running through her mind)

(Lexiiee's P.O.V: why am I like this way.?? All I want to do is kill but I can't help it I love killing....it's a part of me and I been doing it ever since I was one and I'm going to keep on doing it no matter one....it's crazy how my mom is human and my dad is fully vampire but I haven't saw my Dad in years my mom don't want me to talk about him at all I wonder why.??? I wonder why every time I bring up his name she begins to cry.?? All these questions and no answers...maybe these questions are never to be answered...but one day I will meet my father and nobody is gonna stop me....End Of P.O.V)

(Lexiiee came to her house and jumped up to her window and got into her room and closed her window)

???:And where have you been.?

Lexiiee: Out -walking past her-

???:*sigh* Every night you been doing this snicking out without even trying to tell me

Lexiiee:whenever yhu tell me where my father is that's when I'll start telling you where I'm going but other then that I'm not telling you mom

Lm(Lexiiee's Mom):Excuse me young lady I'm your mother not one of the back stabbing females yhu hang with.!!!!

Lexiiee:WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE.?!?!?-punching a hole in the wall-

(She looked at lexiiee with fear in her eyes and walked back down stairs and lexiiee slammed the door and got in the shower and came out and got into her PJ's and went straight to sleep)
--------------------------------------------------
How is it good,bad,Okaii

Let me know