chapter 19

Continue....

Chres Pov

I stood shocked and confused I couldn't believe that the girl I'm madly in love with is a...vampire I sat down on the wall and looked over and saw gabby dabing lexiiee's forehead with a towel then she looked down at lexiiee's stomach and saw something bulging like I was kicking.

Gabby:...oh my God

Ray:what.???

Gabby:-she pointed to lex stomach- look

She pointed to lex stomach and saw a little foot pushing out.

Ray:she's pregnant???....

Gabby:no no no this bad this is very bad

Me:wait wait what you mean it's bad.!?

Gabby: No you don't get it she ugh hold on I'll be back

Then gabby left out and moments later she came back with an some man his eyes was red and he had a young feature as if he was 18.

Gabby:this is my grandfather Greg he knows everything about the vampire culture...she's right there -pointing to lexiiee-

He walked over to her and touch her stomach then closed his eyes then seconds later he open them.

Greg:.....Death..-as he took his hands off her stomach-

Gabby ran to ray and I got up with a shocked expression on my face

Me:w-w-what do mean...death.??!

Greg:I'm saying if she has this child there's a chance that either her or this seed isn't gonna make it

Then gabby broke down crying and ray ray held her tight and I crawled over to lexiiee rubbing her cheek.

Greg:but y'all have got to get her out of here because all of your lives are in danger

Gabby:what do mean.?! -uncoving her face-

Then we sat in a circle on the floor and he begin telling us the ansisters of vampires legacy.

Greg: it's been a rule for millions of years for a vampire...they must not fall in love with a human..but you done broke the international rule and now they are after you her and your unborn child...

Ray:wait why do they do that when did all this shit started.?!

Greg:a long time ago...it was during a war..

(FLASH BACK)

Fires and smoke and bullets flew thru the air as I ran into a big crowd of people I saw two people a man and a woman tied up kneeling down in front of the master.

???:YHU HAVE DISOBEYED MY RULES AS TO NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN.!!!

Then they stood the woman up and ripped her clothes off exposing her body and huge stomach then they pulled out a large sword and the man on the ground begin to cry and plead then the sword was swong and the lady stomach fell to the groud and someone picked up the child and it started crying and they tossed the baby into the fire and then tossed the naked woman into the fire and they both went into ashes as I watched they grabbed the man and shoved the sword thru his mouth and he was dead then lastly they tossed him into the fire as he burned...

(FLASHBACK over)

Greg:that's why I need to leave now-getting up and grabbing some duffle bags out from my closet- I will help you with all I could

Ray:you're coming with us.?

Greg:yes and besides them sons of bitches killed my mother- putting the duffle bags on the floor and walking to the window- be ready at dawn we will set out early -jumping down-

Then ray and gabby grabbed a duffle bag each and headed for the door I got up and grabbed a duffle bag stuffing everything in there and then I went to lexiiee's room and got all her things and once I got finished I sat the bags by the bed and laid next to lexiiee planting sweet kisses on her cheek and falling fast asleep with her in my arms.