chapter 3

(As lexiiee and her mom drove 10 hours to there destination her mom looked over at her and noticed that she fell asleep so her mom stopped at a hotel and woke lexiiee up and they went into the hotel and purchased a room and as soon as they got there they both fell fast asleep)

--------------------------------------------------
NEXT MORNING

(lexiiee woke up looking around wondering where tf she at then she looked over and saw her mom sleeping so peacefully and that warmed her heart to see her mom sleeping so peacefully then she got up and walked over gently shook her mom)

Lexiiee:mom wake up-still shaking her- mom wake up.!

(Her mom woke up out of nowhere and smacked tf out of her and lexiiee fell to the floor and her mom woke up unaware that she smacked lexiiee and she got up and lexiiee eyes turned from purple to pure black and she got up and walked out the room and she slammed the door as her mom followed up behind her they got back in the car and drove off to they new house when they got there lexiiee got out and went into her new room)
------------------------------------------------------
ACROSS TOWN

(Chresento Pov)

???:YES DADDY YES AHHHHH.!!!!

(as the girl screamed with pleasure as she begin clawing tf out of my back I started thrusting her even more)

Chresento:Yhu like that Baby.!!! Whats my name.!!!?? -smacking her ass-

???:CHRESNTO.!!!

Chresento:That's not my name-grabbing her neck and making her look him I'm his eyes while still thrusting her hard- WHATS MY NAME.!!!???

???:-as something incredible begin to build up in her stomach- BIG DADDY ROC.!!!!

Chresento:SAY IT AGAIN.!!!

???:BIG DADDY ROC.!!!

(then he pulled out and cummed all over her Kitty and she tried to pull my head her Kitty and I smacked her hand out the way)

Chresento:yhu can go -getting up-
???:but roc...

Chresento:get yo ass on bye.!!!

(She got and grabbed her clothes and left and I got text from my mom)

(Mom: honey go to the store and buy something for me to cook money is on the table and see you when I get home.)

(Me: Ok ma..)

(I hopped in the shower and I got out and I put on a red Nike muscle shirt and some black gym shorts with some LRG socks and a pair of Nike sandles then I went down stairs grabbed the money and my keys and was on the door and was on my way to the store)

-----------------------------------------------------
BACK AT MY NEW HOUSE

(Lexiiee's Pov)

(I got finished with my room and hanging my pictures up and I looked at one picture of me as a baby and I sat down on the bed looking at)

Me:*sigh* I miss these days

Lm:-knocking on my door- sweetie.?

Me:come in -wiping a tear away-

Lm:sweetie can you run to the store for me to buy something for me to cook

(I nodded my head and she gave me a credit card and went back down stairs I looked in my closet and pulled out a red and black high low off the shoulder shirt and some black tights and played them on the bed and went into my bathroom and took a shower when I got out I put on all black Lacey see-thru bra and panties and put on my clothes and the shirt exposed my belly ring and I grabbed my keys and the Money and my phone and jumpped out the window and climbed down and got into the car and drove off to the store.