chapter 9

Ray's Pov

I begin walking to my car as I looked over and saw someone trying to get into there car and I rushed over to help them.

Me:um excuse me you need any help?

???:um yes I'm trying to get in my car can you help me?

Me:sure -trying to open the car-

???:thank yhu so much and excuse me can you look at something for me?

Me:sure what's tha-(GCO AND SCREAM)

NOBODY'S POV

The stranger leaped on to Ray Ray and bit into his neck and begin sucking his blood but he was strong enough to push the creature up off him and the creature ran away leaving Ray Ray to bleed to death but he was able to get into his car and Drive to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lexiiee's Pov

I got to the house and ran to my room and before I could open my door I begin smelling something foul in the air I begin tracking the smell into the kitchen I went into the kitchen and I dropped down to my knees with tears pouring from my eyes with blood everywhere as I walked closer to the rotting corps of my mother I picked up her body and I turnt around and saw a message written in blood on the wall.

"YOU ARE NEXT!!!"

I ran out the kitchen and out the door and got in the car and headed to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------

Chresnto's Pov

I was driving home with my music bumping loud until I got a call from Ray Ray.

Me:wassup man

Ray:aye man I just got attacked!

Me:What!? By who!?

Ray:idk they bit me on my neck and I'm on my way to hospital

Me:By yourself!?!

Ray:yea

Me:hold on man I'm on my way

Then I threw my phone down and did a big U turn to the hospital.