chapter 13

Chres's Pov

(Rated-R)

I was laying Down still bumping on music when out of nowhere I saw my door open and I begin to get scared.

Me:w-w-who's there?!?

Lexiiee:it's me

Me:WHO TF IS ME I DON'T KNOW NO DAMN ME!?!

Lexiiee: it's me lexiiee -walking into my room-

Me:awh shit girl you almost gave me a heart attack *sigh*

Lexiiee: chres yhu don't mind if I sleep in here tonight?

Me:sure I don't mind

Then I turned on the light and she walked in and I looked at her and my mouth dropped to the ground SHE had on a lace see thru tank top that showed her...LORD HAVE MERCY I believe the girl wear a double D and got hella cake.

Lexiiee: CHRES!

Me:HUH?! -snapping back into reality-

Lexiiee:why yhu looking at me like that? -blushing and giggling-

Me: forgive me for saying this but DAMN girl you got a nice ass body

Lexiiee: hehe thank you -crawling into bed- come on

Then we both laid down and turned to the wall and I felt a soft touch on my back then I turned around and I pulled her close to me.

Lexiiee:thank yhu chres for everything

Me:ur welcome

Then she hugged me and I hugged her back and her hand slipped into my shirt rubbing my abs then I looked at her and pulled her into a kiss as we continue to kiss it got deeper and passionate I pulled down her shorts as she lifted up my shirt then I got on top of her and I took off her top and begin kissing and licking her neck down to her chest all the way down to her stomach and I dragged my tongue around her belly ring as she let out a soft moan next I as snatched off her shorts I begin rubbing her Kitty thru her lace panties she begin biting her bottom lip and letting out soft moans then I pulled off her panties with my teeth I came back up and kissed her and told her to stay quiet then without warning I begin sucking and licking on her Kitty while fingering her then she started moaning loud as she grabbed a pillow and started biting it and I stuck my tongue deeper in it while it look like im trying to suck her soul out and she squirted all in my mouth and I didn't miss not one drop then I came back up and kissed her.

Me:damn girl you taste sweet asf

Lexiiee:chres i-

Me:shhhhh just enjoy this ma

Lexiiee:enjoy what?

Me:this-

Then without warning I rammed every inch of me into her as she did a big gasp and gripping the sheets I begin thrusting her harder and harder a few mins later her screams turned into moans then I felt her nails dig deeper into my back and I grabbed her arms and held them over her head as I looked down and saw her titties shake hard back and forth between every thrust I went low and begin circling my tongue around her nipples.

Lexiiee: OOOOHHH ROC YHU FEEL AMAZING.....AHHHHHAAA!!!

Me:MMMMMM! SHIITT!!

Then I begin to thrust even harder making her scream/moan.

Lexiiee:OOOOOOHHH SHIITT YES YES YES BABY RIGHT THERE MMMMMM AAHHHHAAA!! -Throwing her head back-ROC I'M CUMMING!!

Then I got her on all fours and rammed my dick into her and the room was feeled with nothing but her screams and moans

Me:WHAT'S MY NAME MA!

Lexiiee:MMMM SHIIIT...CHRESENTO!!!

Me:WRONG ANSWER-Then I smacked her ass hard leaving my hand print on her ass- WHAT'S MY FUCKIN NAME!!!

Lexiiee:AAAAHHHHHAAAA!!! R-R-ROC!!

Me: WRONG ANSWER!! -smacking her ass even harder - WHAT'S MY NAME!!!???

Lexiiee:Daddy!!

Me:LOUDER!!-smacking her ass again

Lexiiee:DADDY!!!! DADDY DON'T STOP!! AHHHHHHHAAAA!!!

Then I begin thrusting tf out of her then she turned around and got on top of me and begin riding tf me and mins later we was both moaning then I started bouncing her on my dick and she threw her head back and when she came back she aimed for my neck and I felt a sharp ass pain but I pulled her hair back then mins later we both came and laid right next to each other.

Me:wow that was amazing

Lexiiee:it really was

Then I pulled her close and kissed her forehead and we both fell asleep.