chapter 20

Lexiiee's Pov

I woke up my vision was blurry then I looked around and it all came back to me that chres cheated on me.! I looked over and saw him sleeping then I yanked him of the bed by his neck holding him up in the air and he woke quick gagging for air.

Chres:LEXIIEE PLEASE.!!

Me:LET YHU WHAT.?! YHU HURT ME NOW IT TIME FOR YHU TO HURT PHYSICALLY.!! -squeezing his neck even harder-

Chres: LEXIIEE PLEASE IF YOU DON'T LET ME TALK THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO THAT I KNOW THE UR A VAMPIRE.!!! -changing colors and trying to grab my hands from around his neck-

Then I let him go and he cough trying to catch oxygen then he got up.

Me:What.????

Chres:I know you are a vampire

Me:How did you know I mean how dis yhu find ou-

Chres:gabby and ray ray told me last night after you tried to kill me

Me:THAT'S BECAUSE YHU CHEATING ON ME.!!!

Chres:With WHO.?!?

Me:oh so now miss -changes my voice to sound like hers- tonight I want you to be in charge -changing my voice back- doesn't sound familiar to you.!!!???

Chres:lex i-

Me:yhu know what save it -grabbing her duffle bag- I FUCKIN HATE YOU.!!! -Throwing a small box at him and walking out of the room-

Chres Pov

I looked at the box and I picked it up and opened it inside laid a key and a note...

Me:-reading the note- I know it's too early for us to go into adult Hood but I wanna prepare us so I bought us a two bed room apartment it's big and beautiful I used all my savings to buy it but it was worth it and I love you so much chresnto august and I'm glad to be ur girlfriend your everything.
Sincerely Lexiiee ❤

I couldn't do nothing but stare at the key with pain in my heart and tears burning my eyes then I heard footsteps and I fold the note up and hid the key in my pocket then lexiiee came in with tears rolling down her face and she was dressed and she walked past me and gabby and ray came up stairs.

Ray:sup y'all

Lexiiee:-grabbing her things and brushing past gabby and ray-

Me:hey y'all

Gabby:what did you do to her.?!

Me:i-i-i-

Gabby:I-I-I WHAT.!?!

Me:I cheated on her and I fucked up badly

Gabby:DAMN RIGHT YHU DID.!!

Me: I'm sorry -tears begin to burn my eyes- I never meant to hurt her I love that girl with all my heart she's my strength my joy my love my everything I never knew that I will fall head over hills in love with any female until I met her even tho me and her only met each other for those couple of days I cherished every moment of those days....

Lexiiee:yhu-yhu-yhu really feel that way about me chres-standing at the door with tears rolling down her cheeks-

Me:I meant everything I just said I love you baby girl with all my heart and soul I never wanna lose you

Then she crashed her lips into mine and I kissed her back and tears was rolling from both of our faces then we pulled away smiling and her eyes went from red to pure gold and she looked at me in amazement.

Me:what.?

Lexiiee: ur eyes they changed color

Me:WHAT.????

Then ray and gabby ran over to us and his eyes went from dark brown to gold and I was astonished at what was happening to me.